Prepare for the shitstorm

ninjaunicorn

Green Belt
Reaction score
It's happened, now get ready for this subforum to be flooded by idiots.
Goodnight everybody

got that right. toney got picked clean and finished by an amateurish choke.

put couture back in with brock, after all randy beat a fellow hall of famer and current world champion

If it's not a knockout it's not a real victory.

No way Couture could have knocked out Tony even if he had the mount all night long.

lol even though Toney lost he's still the man in my book.

He had the balls to go in the cage with little training outside of boxing. I'm not really hardcore into boxing but I'm willing to show respect to a fighter who's stepping out of his boundaries to represent his sport (kind of).

Funny guy.

He had the balls to go in the cage with little training outside of boxing. I'm not really hardcore into boxing but I'm willing to show respect to a fighter who's stepping out of his boundaries to represent his sport (kind of).

Funny guy.

He got paid a lot of fuckin money

Funny guy.

Agreed. I thought he was respectful in defeat. Plus, as the dude above said, he made a lot for MMA. That is, if the articles about his reported earnings that are floating around are correct.

I hoped to see Toney at least get to strike a little, but props to him for fighting, even if he got a ton of money to do it.

Kid McCoy's years of trolling is enough to warrant this upcoming shitstorm......he was a funny poster but let's face it, some of things he said would very well justify a shitstorm invasion of this place.

No way Couture could have knocked out Tony even if he had the mount all night long.

he got the same result, he put james phoney to sleep.

wlyrmr.jpg

Honestly, people shouldn't be rubbing in faces that Toney got beat. He had 9 months ground training, coming in against a man with the ground experience of Couture.

Toney should get respect for having the balls to attempt to back up his words, as he's been the only boxer who's run his mouth and had the balls to back it up in the Octagon. Plus, had toney had an extra year of training to develop a good sprawl, that could have been Toney's hand raised, via a counter right KO. Give him some more time to really train in MMA, pick up some BJJ, some wrestling, and then we can gauge him.

Honestly, people shouldn't be rubbing in faces that Toney got beat. He had 9 months ground training, coming in against a man with the ground experience of Couture.

Toney should get respect for having the balls to attempt to back up his words, as he's been the only boxer who's run his mouth and had the balls to back it up in the Octagon. Plus, had toney had an extra year of training to develop a good sprawl, that could have been Toney's hand raised, via a counter right KO. Give him some more time to really train in MMA, pick up some BJJ, some wrestling, and then we can gauge him.

I agree with this completely.

Oh, so now it's that? Let's change the rules every time.. next time, when a boxer gets knocked out by GnP, I expect the new rule is "if its not a knockout on the feet, it's not a real victory"

Child.

Back