Premier League Thread v14 - Festive Fixtures are Going Ahead Edition

Will you have a good 2022?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i'm pretty sure i can find 10 guys in this thread with better crossing ability than Wan Bissaka. This dude belongs at Leeds United, not Man United.

Get your point but, I mean, he's come in as a 6 month Interim, so...............
so what ?! you just gonna use him as a scape goat after giving 3 years to a dork like Ole ?!

Not only that but people must think this is football manager or something

Ralf literally couldn't train the team for like a month duo to COVID, that takes its toll on any team. There's no lessons to take away from United's Ralf right now simply because he barely had any time in the team and couldn't play 4 straight games so far.
I understand their frustrations, of course, i would demand the same from my team. But lets get real for a moment jfc !!
They expect Rangnick to hit the run running, without due time, resourses, with a squad he didnt pick, with time he hasnt had, and all this after having the patience to under a "manager" who´s resume is toilet paper next to Rangnick. Baffling ... but its their problem, not mine. I dont wish them luck , i wich them vision, but, hey, who dafook am i ?!

Reactions: DS7
Also i'm pretty sure i can find 10 guys in this thread with better crossing ability than Wan Bissaka. This dude belongs at Leeds United, not Man United.
All the more shocking that they kept attacking through him down the right.

Reactions: DS7
doesn't really matter the point remains, a week without any trainning on a world class team is brutal, it will immediate take it's toll on it. There's nothing to take away from United's Ralf right now. In a month or 2, sure.
I dunno, apparently fitness levels are increasing, not decreasing according to De Gea.. Tactics seem weaker and less like Ralfs now than they did in our first game after 1.5 training sessions with him.. Also Wolves and many other teams have been COVID affected and don't appear to be as shit.

One thing i will say, it doesn't matter if Bruno was in bad form, since VDB and Pogba don't seem to count anymore he HAS to play always, that midfield is just an embarassement without him, bad form or not he's still the only one on that midfield with any sense of vision, passing, ocupation of space and even finishing ability. If Van de Beek counts less than the water boy and Pogba the same shit, he has to play. McFred, McMatic etc is just ridiculous.

Bruno is basically an attacker.......closer to a #10 than an #8, imo. Hard to see him in a midfield 2........4-3-3 might suit him.

so what ?! you just gonna use him as a scape goat after giving 3 years to a dork like Ole ?!
I don’t get the impression anyone is scapegoating Ragnick. He certainly hasn’t done much yet to warrant praise, but United’s problems were never going to be fixed in a few weeks.

Never said that all, and have said since the Newcastle game anyone getting on his back already is a moron.

I understand their frustrations, of course, i would demand the same from my team. But lets get real for a moment jfc !!
They expect Rangnick to hit the run running, without due time, resourses, with a squad he didnt pick, with time he hasnt had, and all this after having the patience to under a "manager" who´s resume is toilet paper next to Rangnick. Baffling ... but its their problem, not mine. I dont wish them luck , i wich them vision, but, hey, who dafook am i ?!
I would have hella respect for him if he could drop Luke Shaw and Maguire but no coach is dropping a 90 M player who also somehow ended up as the captain so i'm not mad at the lack of balls on that regard. But United need to sign a 6 in January, it would be a massive L if they dont. As for Ralf he needs time to implement what he wants but i don't understand the lack of oportunities for VDB, idk if he's really bad in trainning or if he fucked someone's wife but i don't get it.

Bruno is basically an attacker.......closer to a #10 than an #8, imo. Hard to see him in a midfield 2........4-3-3 might suit him.
True, we already had this debate about Bruno. Someone needs to have a talk with him and let him know that there's no need for him to be up front and showing up to finish plays as much as he did in the past because there's Ronaldo now. Bruno needs to play as a 8 with a solid 6 behind him.

I would love to see what a

Bruno/Van de Beek
good 6

would look like in a 4-3-3.

True, we already had this debate about Bruno. Someone needs to have a talk with him and let him know that there's no need for him to be up front and showing up to finish plays as much as he did in the past because there's Ronaldo now. Bruno needs to play as a 8 with a solid 6 behind him.

I would love to see what a

Bruno/Van de Beek
good 6

would look like in a 4-3-3.

Honestly probably need 2x CMs.

Fact that two of Matic, Fred and McT play alost every game says it all. All 3 are not good enough.

Fact that two of Matic, Fred and McT play alost every game says it all. All 3 are not good enough.
yeah true but i actually think that Fred in a balanced pressing style system could have his moments. One of his few qualities is that he actually presses well but needs someone like Bruno or Van de Beek next to him because Fred is terrible with the ball.

They’re linked with Zakaria. While he fits the mold of age and position, he’s seems more squad option than solution to the problem.

They’re linked with Zakaria. While he fits the mold of age and position, he’s seems more squad option than solution to the problem.
He would be an excelent solution and option, imo. But i hear he is going to Dortmund !? @Deffid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back