Premier League Thread V.Champions League 2.23: Two Kit Thierry Edition aka "Que Paso Rawexino?"

Juve/Bayern?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i was trusted with safely guarding an american embassy, protecting a plane is a cakewalk lol.

federal air marshall. met the requirements, took a wirtten assesment test (passed), now i gotta meet with the special agent in charge and do a panel interview and a physical assessment test as well (which is my only main concern because i havent done shit since i got out of the military 4 years ago)

Sounds like a kickass job, good luck man. Just make sure they don't air Sunderland games on any of your flights.

Sounds like a kickass job, good luck man. Just make sure they don't air Sunderland games on any of your flights.
thanks. ive also got back ups just incase as well. applied to corrections (blew that exam out of the water 91.25). federal corrections, and local ironworkers union.

last team to beat Barca..

Cb65Bl3WwAAILU3.jpg

I think we draw tonight, then get hammered in the second leg. Obviously hope we win, don't see this as a throwaway.

Purposely sat in the back of my class today. No way in hell that I am missing this game.

I think we draw tonight, then get hammered in the second leg. Obviously hope we win, don't see this as a throwaway.

Bendtner was 1 on 1 in the last minute at the Nou Camp and could've put us through against them a few seasons ago (When RVC got sent off)

They aren't that great.

Our fullbacks are on point

Pundits here have swallowed Arsene's 0-0 pony earlier in week hook line & sinker.

Starting Ox is the opposite of a pragmatic approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back