Premier League Thread V.Champions League 2.23: Two Kit Thierry Edition aka "Que Paso Rawexino?"

Juve/Bayern?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just scheduled my interview with the local field office. nervous and excited

Good luck!
thanks. gotta go and get a suit. havent shopped for a suity since 2005 and i know im going to need one. thank god I have tons of ties and shirts tho lol

This is for anyone who enjoys fishing (or army stuff).

just scheduled my interview with the local field office. nervous and excited

I wouldn't trust you with the remote for my f'n Tv, much less give you a gun on a f'n plane!

I wouldn't trust you with the remote for my f'n Tv, much less give you a gun on a f'n plane!
if i was trusted with safely guarding an american embassy, protecting a plane is a cakewalk lol.

What you going for? Anyway good luck!

federal air marshall. met the requirements, took a wirtten assesment test (passed), now i gotta meet with the special agent in charge and do a panel interview and a physical assessment test as well (which is my only main concern because i havent done shit since i got out of the military 4 years ago)

if i was trusted with safely guarding an american embassy, protecting a plane is a cakewalk lol.
True!

You've a bad history with remotes tho, tbf. So on that, my original point remains :p

Cech; Monreal, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Bellerin, Coquelin, Ramsey, Alexis, Özil, Ox, Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back