Premier League Thread 2021/22 v5: Debut Edition

Will Ronaldo score from a free-kick this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave me to conduct my sherdog experience. If you and @Kadafi need to keep having your battered housewives meeting about me feel free, but I'm a pacifist on here now. I've killed the greatest banterers on the platform, wouldn't even have to get out of second gear to see you off. Glad yer having fun though.
Lol you've never bantered anyone off you bint.

@Dr J you getting/got the Covid booster vaccine? Ie the third dose?? Been offered to get it done.

I don’t want more of bill gates cum in my arm but I wonder what your opinion is on it. My health is in your hands.
I’m very pro-vax—had a vaccine today, in fact.

There have been so many inconsistencies when it comes to policies and “the science” of COVID and its vaccines, so I’m somewhat skeptical here.

I’ll probably end up getting it, but I’m not pushing for first in line this time.

Was listening to the new James arfa song called “Emily” today. Beaut song. Been a while since I’ve heard a song like it. Anyway I’m on the ward and there’s a guy doc I was gonna be with for the day, anyway he’s got another student with him as his last patient overran. So I’m standing like a lemon and this docbae called Emily comes up to me and says tag along with me. Anyway I’m seeing people with her, she tells me to go first then chimes in if anything is missing. She gave me good feedback too once I got done with the day. Am in love but sadly her mobile wallpaper alluded to her being with someone. We go again.

there’s your story of the day.
Was there a ring on her finger?

Then quit being such a pussy.

There’s your advice for the day.

You've never bantered off me or C-dubbs

Facts
Paulie Walnuts returns to television tomorrow.

Facts.

16813.gif

London marathon on Sunday

Still fuming the wankers have rejected my ballot entry for like 5 years in a row lol.

Yeah, even the professional researchers aren’t on the same page for the booster.
Countries ordered millions and millions of doses with contracts running through quite a few more years. Not a conspiracy guy but I can see why "boosters" are now recommended lol. If they upgrade the vaccine for new strains and whatnot I'm Ok with it, but I'm not getting the exact same stuff again.

This weekend's results:

Chelsea 4 - 0 Southampton
Wolves 1 - 1 Newcastle
Burnley 1 - 0 Norwich City
Leeds Utd 2 - 2 Watford
Brighton 1 - 2 Arsenal
Spurs 2 - 1 Aston Villa
West Ham 2 - 0 Brentford
Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Leicester City
Liverpool 1 - 1 Man City

I'll be optimistic and say United 2 - 1 Everton - another underwhelming and flukey victory, goals from Ronaldo (pen) and Cavani off the bench.

This weekend's results:

Chelsea 4 - 0 Southampton
Wolves 1 - 1 Newcastle
Burnley 1 - 0 Norwich City
Leeds Utd 2 - 2 Watford
Brighton 1 - 2 Arsenal
Spurs 2 - 1 Aston Villa
West Ham 2 - 0 Brentford
Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Leicester City
Liverpool 1 - 1 Man City

I'll be optimistic and say United 2 - 1 Everton - another underwhelming and flukey victory, goals from Ronaldo (pen) and Cavani off the bench.
Arsenal and Spurs both winning, i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back