Premier League Thread 2018/19 v9: Maureen is NOT to Blame - Woodward OUT

Does Maureen deserve a lifetime contract at Man United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you get this? Embedded tweets wont load and I cant figure out why not. If I try to click it it says "s9e.github.io sent an invalid response." Any mods maybe know what the issue is? @Rawex

40239059_10215854848059541_6366270469120720896_n.jpg

Do any of you get this? Embedded tweets wont load and I cant figure out why not. If I try to click it it says "s9e.github.io sent an invalid response." Any mods maybe know what the issue is? @Rawex

40239059_10215854848059541_6366270469120720896_n.jpg

s9e.github.io is getting blocked by your browser/addon

Sree Premierships for me and too for them. Respect, respect, respect man, respect, respect, respect.

Guys I just spent the whole morning with agenda bestie and her girlfriend lol, her girlfriend is fucking awesome and likes Pvris and Paramore too. We’re gonna get pissed together. Like it’s agenda bestie that likes the same music as me

Guys I just spent the whole morning with agenda bestie and her girlfriend lol, her girlfriend is fucking awesome and likes Pvris and Paramore too. We’re gonna get pissed together. Like it’s agenda bestie that likes the same music as me

Delightful. Sounds like threesome potential, imo. M.L.Chules what a BOIST!

that defeat was all on Fergie...... <Dany07>

another player, that was more or less ours, only for Fergie to fuck it off because of agent fees...….
He hasn’t exactly been a world beater since arriving at PSG, but even an above average right winger would be an improvement to the squad.

Delightful. Sounds like threesome potential, imo. M.L.Chules what a BOIST!
That, or someone is trying really hard to tell him his taste in music sucks. <Lmaoo>

563_EE7_D3-37_CE-4_C5_C-8_C76-4_A1060_E1_F9_FF.jpg

Ladybugs—best shot at a trophy this season, imo.

LMAO at Herrera looking no different.

"Chules your placement in 2 days time has unfortunately had to be rearranged to a different venue, the ward was closed. Please go to ......"

Somewhere way further now. FML.

ffs

lol her girlfriend has blue hair

she aint a student but is gonna tag along with us.

im just looking forward to getting rekt on shit lol

i saw her in passing once before but never actually spoke to her

just really cool when you instantly click with someone lol

walking down the street and some guy in a gym nearby goes

"you interested in joining X gym, £33 a month we have this we have that, free stress ball etc"

I took the stress ball and went "fam I got no money. £33 a month i way too much"

lol

there's your dialogue from this afternoon

i joined a parkrun running group in the area btw

they're gonna email me at the end of the week

might go!

Quiet in here, did Blokey jizz over everyone's keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back