Premier League Thread 2018/19 v9: Maureen is NOT to Blame - Woodward OUT

Does Maureen deserve a lifetime contract at Man United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score

Respect.

Manchester-United-v-Southampton-Premier-League-3-min.jpg

Fantasy Football Site :
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
League code:

85322-73931

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Chules, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98

Brighton - Got no fans

Bournemouth - Got no fans

Burnley - Got no fans

Cardiff City - WEO

Chelsea -

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Fulham - Ens189

Leicester - Old Bob

Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett

Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW

Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , Fadeless, RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver

Newcastle - Bubzeh

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Norwich - Kirku.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - CryptKeeper

Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che

Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin

Napoli - Fadeless

Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

36494369_144942049649304_6230009496328994816_n.jpg

38618473_1776793595772778_3161955498840817664_n.jpg

38852559_313910749174581_4887070108742057984_n.jpg

Choons:

<{Fergie}>

Well that was a strange one lol. Enjoyed the crazy energy of the start and if only Lukaku (still not a top tier forward) scored the open goal then who knows but Spurs found their way into the game and were lethal went it counted. Lucas Moura was a right winger United could/should have signed multiple times....another one!

Also forget a pairing, United still don't have a single reliable CB. Whoever scouted Lindelol and decided parting with £30m for him was a bright idea should be shot. Jones doing Jones tings, saw on RedCafe he is like two years away from a testimonial....good lord. Smalling the best of the bunch still got done for the final goal IIRC and is still awful on the ball. Luke Shaw was the MVP, beastin going forward, shades of that early season LVGenius form. Hopefully it lasts....

£60m for Fred seems steep. Barca are tapping up Pogba in the media so he should be off within the next 12 munfs. Herrera at CB was hilarious. De Gere must be the only Spanish Keeper that can't kick. Did I mention Big Man Rom isn't top tier? How many chances did he smash wide tonight? I liked J-Lingz blonde tips. Looked popin, imo.

Maureen in, imo. It was all on the players tonight.

Just joking, get rid of all of them!

337277.jpg

gotta say, his post match conference exit was pretty cool

Terrible thread

Terrible night

Lads, it was only Spurs

#pogfeelings

Lukadown.png

Well that was a strange one lol. Enjoyed the crazy energy of the start and if only Lukaku (still not a top tier forward) scored the open goal then who knows but Spurs found their way into the game and were lethal went it counted. Lucas Moura was a right winger United could/should have signed multiple times....another one!

Also forget a pairing, United still don't have a single reliable CB. Whoever scouted Lindelol and decided parting with £30m for him was a bright idea should be shot. Jones doing Jones tings, saw on RedCafe he is like two years away from a testimonial....good lord. Smalling the best of the bunch still got done for the final goal IIRC and is still awful on the ball. Luke Shaw was the MVP, beastin going forward, shades of that early season LVGenius form. Hopefully it lasts....

£60m for Fred seems steep. Barca are tapping up Pogba in the media so he should be off within the next 12 munfs. Herrera at CB was hilarious. De Gere must be the only Spanish Keeper that can't kick. Did I mention Big Man Rom isn't top tier? How many chances did he smash wide tonight? I liked J-Lingz blonde tips. Looked popin, imo.

Maureen in, imo. It was all on the players tonight.

Just joking, get rid of all of them!

337277.jpg
I would say aside from Moura winning me my fantasy week, the one upside was that Shaw looked pretty good (though I missed the last 20 minutes of the game).

Imagine turning 3 straight CL's into managing Phil Jones.

Steer clear Zizou! The Fergie curse will turn you into a bald fraud.
Jones won’t be back until late 2019, so he has time to adjust.

I would say aside from Moura winning me my fantasy week, the one upside was that Shaw looked pretty good (though I missed the last 20 minutes of the game).

Played like a man on a mission, was nice to see it.

I was annoyed at the mistakes and the general shitness but it's games like Brighton I can't handle where we don't even try, at least there was something about us for the first half tonight. The team really needed the first goal though.

if they fire mourinho and hire wenger at least wenger will have gotten to manager at a big club

The journalists started laughing at Jose Mourinho.

@Gunners

are the knockoffs breathable at all? i figure theyre trying to be as close as possible to the real tings

Played like a man on a mission, was nice to see it.

I was annoyed at the mistakes and the general shitness but it's games like Brighton I can't handle where we don't even try, at least there was something about us for the first half tonight. The team really needed the first goal though.

Im at work now and cant go too far into it, but the similarities between Man U now and Mou’s last year and a half are scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back