Premier League Thread 2018/19 v7: Karius Dah Gawd - Never Forget Edition

Will you build a shrine for Karius in your home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll perform the sex op on you myself

how big do you want your tits? I prefer GGs (Samantha 38GG bless).

You're 6ft+ iirc, so shave your legs.

Good to go
<Huh2>
<{clintugh}>
[<diva4}

no interview required
s2j0rTn.jpg

where the fuck is the spoiler icon?

you should spoiler that during work hours m8

Generally i hate Television shows, but i just started The Sinner
Jfc so good

Is shemale bulge not allowed now? What's the world coming to

This thread has gone to the shitter since I stopped posting regularly.

Fucking Hungarian wankers. Cba

This thread has gone to the shitter since I stopped posting regularly.

Fucking Hungarian wankers. Cba

What's your problem with Hungarians? Spill some paprika on your bellend?

very petty, but they have knowingly broken rules, I can only imagine the shitstorm in the press if it was United.
Should let them fly in thirld world workers who work 20 hours a day, FIFA style :D

Not entirely. EMTALA passed in the 80s, and any hospital that accepts Medicare (pretty much all of them) is not allowed to turn people away in the emergency room for emergency conditions. Though technically patients are required to pay for the visits, hospitals eat billions annually because of this. As for thousands per visit, it really depends on the work up. A person who goes into the ED complaining of back pain worked up with a negative x-ray is not going to get a bill for a thousand dollars. On the contrary, a person who goes into the ED with a fever, pain, and loss of motor strength in his legs will likely get a more extensive work up including blood work and an MRI of more than one spine level will more than likely get a bill for over a thousand.

Urgent care is a bit different. They’re essentially private clinics that take walk in appointments. They do have the right to refuse if patients do not have insurance and do not pay a certain amount up front (varies from clinic to clinic). They essentially exist for people who need after hours care (usually weekends), can’t get in to see their primary care doctor at a time satisfactory to them, and/or are trying to avoid going to the emergency room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back