Premier League Thread 2018/19 v7: Karius Dah Gawd - Never Forget Edition

Will you build a shrine for Karius in your home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking mental. I saw some people saying stuff along the lines of "I don;t agree with universal healthcare, but this really sucks". Why would anyone disagree with universal haelthcare? Don't their fire brigade and police get funded by taxes? Why not another service that saves lives?

I got myheart checked had blood tests and an ECG both in a day and had my results the next week. All for free.

Having a son now, I can only imagine the stress of being broke and risking your child's life because you're scared you won't be able to pay the bill.

Bless the NHS
tenor.gif

NHS bless.

Doc Chules won't fuck off to Australia or Canada or New Zealand.

Blue Passport Bless. Rule Brittania.

If the NHS pays me enough so I can stack my freezer with frozen pizza and ben and jerrys ice cream, that's good enough for me.

The expensive frozen pizzas tho, allow the cheap ones lol.

If the NHS pays me enough so I can stack my freezer with frozen pizza and ben and jerrys ice cream, that's good enough for me.

Pizza Express ones or are there proper expensive ones?

It's fucking mental. I saw some people saying stuff along the lines of "I don;t agree with universal healthcare, but this really sucks". Why would anyone disagree with universal haelthcare? Don't their fire brigade and police get funded by taxes? Why not another service that saves lives?

I got myheart checked had blood tests and an ECG both in a day and had my results the next week. All for free.

Having a son now, I can only imagine the stress of being broke and risking your child's life because you're scared you won't be able to pay the bill.

Bless the NHS
tenor.gif
and these tory cunts are trying their best to go the way of murica…….

Pizza Express ones or are there proper expensive ones?

donno, you can get these taste the difference ones for £3. Proper bangin

I get cheap iceland ones for a quid atm lol

and these tory cunts are trying their best to go the way of murica…….

I voted labour just because of the NHS lol.

Don't know how it's gonna be fixed though.

because labour letting in every tom dick and harry to use the service for free ain't working either

the trick is to give your 5 incha to a consultant or surgeon, then you can fill the freezer with ben & jerrys as she can afford Papa John's every night. ;)

because labour letting in every tom dick and harry to use the service for free ain't working either
you need to get out of medicine....and start The Tulian Democratic Party......free health care, crispy haircuts and sexy shoes for everyone born in Britain.

donno, you can get these taste the difference ones for £3. Proper bangin

I get cheap iceland ones for a quid atm lol

Big boy tings. £5 a pop though and proper unheathy.

PizzaExpressPR_3.jpg

Ristorante Mmargherita is still my go to though. Add my own jerk chicken to it when I'm feeling extra hungry.

Big boy tings. £5 a pop though and proper unheathy.

PizzaExpressPR_3.jpg

Ristorante Mmargherita is still my go to though. Add my own jerk chicken to it when I'm feeling extra hungry.

omg

5 quid tho, rather spend another 2 quid and get a greasy one from bossmans lol

if you're spending that much, might aswell get a proper one

you need to get out of medicine....and start The Tulian Democratic Party......free health care, crispy haircuts and sexy shoes for everyone born in Britain.

Need to get those "Dr." initials infront of my name first

then the world is my oyster

i'll be your spokeman, but long legs and big tits need to be part of any PA imo. ;)

i'll perform the sex op on you myself

how big do you want your tits? I prefer GGs (Samantha 38GG bless).

You're 6ft+ iirc, so shave your legs.

Good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back