Premier League Thread 2018/19 v6: Praying That Man United Lose Today Match Edition

Are you also praying that Man United lose today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooners hoping united lose, when a solid 2-0 for united, moves them away from the relegation zone....#small&petty

bought a USB coz I don't want to rely on my laptop incase it dies again

16gb for 4 quid

they're so cheap these days. remember buying a 128mb one for 30 quid back in the day

could've got 32gb for 6 quid but i was like, im not even gonna use the 16gb lol

gooners hoping united lose, when a solid 2-0 for united, moves them away from the relegation zone....#small&petty

LETS GOOOOOO I love this line up.

Martial pLEASE play well please please please

'It is rich that he is talking about class!': Souness slams Mourinho for his latest jibe at rivals City over fly-on-the-wall documentary

4F3605ED00000578-0-image-m-6_1534683034390.jpg

i like the midfield trio of Fred/Andreas/Pogba (c). I imagine that the subs will be Rashford/Lingard/Fellaini depending on the how the game goes. Hopefully this leads to a LONG set of games where Bailly/Lindelof play together and stay fit, because I really want them both to be the first choice CB.

@LEWIS540 will Martial be pulled at 70 minutes for Rashford no matter how well he is playing and how crap Lukaku is?

LOL

@Chules

maybe if it doesnt work out with the vet girl you can go for one of these ladies:

@LEWIS540 will Martial be pulled at 70 minutes for Rashford no matter how well he is playing and how crap Lukaku is?

LOL
probably, and you could take that view, but martial doesn't have much minutes in his legs, expect him to tire more than the others.

tony marshall on the left wing

@Sexy i don't even think she has an accent, that accent of hers is normal for me lol

LETS GOOOOOO I love this line up.

Martial pLEASE play well please please please
He will do well. Probably scores or assists.

Then gets dropped as soon as Sanchez is healthy and ready to suck again. :mad:

probably, and you could take that view, but martial doesn't have much minutes in his legs, expect him to tire more than the others.

i have no idea about his match fitness but he almost never gets a full 90 - would love to see it thought, probbly depends on how the game goes

@Sexy i don't even think she has an accent, that accent of hers is normal for me lol

well brother, she doesnt sound like she is from God's United States of America, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back