@plutonium
Reaction score
3f941044cf042a33963541fc45ddd666.jpg

SEXY.

Fantasy Football Site :
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League code:
85322-73931

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Chules, Good Ole Stannis, RockNRoll98

Brighton - Got no fans

Bournemouth - Got no fans

Burnley - Got no fans

Cardiff City - WEO

Chelsea -

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Fulham - Ens189

Leicester - Old Bob

Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett

Manchester City - Fijeeto, Father EOW

Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , Fadeless, RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver

Newcastle - Bubzeh

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Norwich - Kirku.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - CryptKeeper

Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che

Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin

Napoli - Fadeless

Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

DkrY6-FXgAE6YF2.jpg

Dj4W07cX4AA2-LS.jpg

DjNuDC7WwAAOn7p.jpg
DVFN7P4X4AA40ri.jpg

CHOONS:

Last edited:
Anyone seen the series "Preacher"?
I'm on the 5th episode and I still can't figure out if I like it or not.

I haven’t seen the recent season but I really like it, but I’m into bizarre over the top stuff it’s not for everyone

KDB in the tunnel on Sunday
biDFHU0.gif

Better Call Saul is getting really good.

Shit I didn’t know this was out, might be the best show airing currently or in the running at least for me

Bloody hell, Cardiff is grim.

Woke up to 25 likes from a fucking post saying lmao wow...

It has 116 likes ffs.

Shit I didn’t know this was out, might be the best show airing currently or in the running at least for me
2 episodes have aired so far.

The 2nd ep was brilliant. Only show on telly i tune in to watch when it first airs.

"Billy Joe Saunders reportedly threw half a chicken at Deontay Wilder on Friday night.

Yes, you read that correctly.

According to numerous British media outlets, the incident took place at Nando’s, a restaurant in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Saunders and Wilder were seen speaking to each other inside that restaurant before Saunders later threw food at the 6-feet-7 heavyweight champion and ran."

https://www.boxingscene.com/saunders-reportedly-threw-chicken-wilder-belfast-restaurant--130990

"Billy Joe Saunders reportedly threw half a chicken at Deontay Wilder on Friday night.

Yes, you read that correctly.

According to numerous British media outlets, the incident took place at Nando’s, a restaurant in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Saunders and Wilder were seen speaking to each other inside that restaurant before Saunders later threw food at the 6-feet-7 heavyweight champion and ran."

https://www.boxingscene.com/saunders-reportedly-threw-chicken-wilder-belfast-restaurant--130990

waste of dat protein

FF team, deadline is at 11:30am UK time

ID9MBG6.jpg

If Arsenal fuck up again, I'm binning all of these useless cunts

@frenz

Celebrity Big Brother: 'Human Ken Doll' Rodrigo Alves is reprimanded after SHOCKING N-word slur during wild first night of partying with housemates… leaving viewers outraged

rodrigocbb_302x322.jpg

Who is that?

Lauren Eve Mayberry is a Scottish singer, songwriter, writer and journalist. She is best known as the frontwoman of the Scottish synth-pop band Chvrches. She has a degree in journalism and law from the University of Strathclyde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back