Premier League Thread 2018/19 v3: ARE YOU MORE COMITTED THAN EDEN HAZARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Of The Week:

..Mane ....... Firminho ........ Zaha
..Naby ........ Jorginho .......B.Silva
Robertson Laporte Rudiger Walker
...................Hennessey

Early days, mate. New Manager's have to make points to the old guard sometimes before selecting their own best XI.

I remember Conte doing the same at Chelsea starting Ivanovic, who was done but was also a big well loved figure in dressing room & on the terraces. Made his point after Branislav had a mare, started his best side there on out & then went on to win the Lg Title.

Could see patterns of play being attempted, just not executed very well. Emery should come good for you. Just not overnight.

Young kid Ghendouza is a brave little fucker. Never hid.
Great point and I was thinking the same thing. Arsenal fans need to relax a bit.

They lost a match versus the defending champs who set records and are arguably more talented this year and a top 5 side in the world. All this while having a new manager and trotting out a bunch of young new players. They were clearly beat but it wasn't a thrashing like many are making it out to be. If they were a tad bit more clinical they could've had City sweating there for a spell.

After this coming weekend they will have already got 2 of their 5 or 6 most difficult fixtures of the season out of the way 2 weeks in.

greatest goal ever scored by an English player

Listen to this silly cunt

Great point and I was thinking the same thing. Arsenal fans need to relax a bit.

They lost a match versus the defending champs who set records and are arguably more talented this year and a top 5 side in the world. All this while having a new manager and trotting out a bunch of young new players. They were clearly beat but it wasn't a thrashing like many are making it out to be. If they were a tad bit more clinical they could've had City sweating there for a spell.

After this coming weekend they will have already got 2 of their 5 or 6 most difficult fixtures of the season out of the way 2 weeks in.
Arsenal TV loving losses so they get more views makes me shake my head.

Arsenal didn't get any help with their draw but hey... City is usually a loss and Chelsea away is usually a loss so we getting them out of the way early instead of having them ruin our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back