Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rav7n Man CITY ARE SHITE MATE!!

Thanks for the 3 points later

ok i better get ready to go

back when I can doss lol

does anyone know what provider the arsenal game is on, bt or sky?

Pool odds are way out of whack.

Pellegrini using 3atb flooding final 3rd & has three whippets up top to counter with.

I love the Prem

Its a case of his fat agent, Pogba having done virtually fuck all in a United shirt, having an issue with Mou, even though more United fans than not, think Jose has every right to dig him out, because of performances and constant social media bullshit, and contrary to what other think on here, Mou has defended him from the pundits and the press, far more than he's did with Shaw, who's seems to have taken Mou's put downs on the chin and got his head down and is looking to prove him wrong, still think one bad shift and he's hooked though.
of fuck off lol

Shaw doesnt have Pogba's leverage

iu

<LatsRickStory>

of fuck off lol

Shaw doesnt have Pogba's leverage
fans don't give a fuck about leverage, to fans, or more fans than not, he's already looking to move on, where as shaw, who i'm no fan of, seems to want to fight and be at United for a time.

fans don't give a fuck about leverage, to fans, or more fans than not, he's already looking to move on, where as shaw, who i'm no fan of, seems to want to fight and be at United for a time.
For someone who hates the tabloid back pages so much you arent half talking like a Piers. Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back