Premier League Thread 2018/19 v13: Love&Like Edition

Is Chules/Tules/Tulian your secret crush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant who has the better pundit desk?
If you are talking in game, they are all trash. Al Michaels is a good play by play but his color commentary guy Cris Collinsworth is absolutely atrocious.

Sometimes I just like the local announcers, or just watch NFL Redzone. They go through all the different games when they are about to score.

In terms of studio, CBS and FOX are both decent at times, but I'd prefer FOX.

IF you are talking in game, they are all trash. Al Michaels is a good play by play but his color commentary guy Cris Collinsworth is absolutely atrocious.

Sometimes I just like the local announcers, or just watch NFL Redzone. They go through all the different games when they are about to score.
Yeah. They all seem to have a blowhard on who wont stop talking but actually says very little.

Giving NFL another crack this yr tho. Directv cancelled beIN so have no La Liga to watch on Sundays.

I meant who has the better pundit desk?
Oh dude NFL pundits are the worst. I just watch The Herd and Skip and Shannon because Colin talks the meta game and Skip and Shannon are fucking hilarious.

I would love a Packers SB.
Seems unlikely at this point but though.
This Vikings/Niners game is fucking hilarious
Watching Germany now (UNS MARCO), but set the alarm for the Packers game. Hope I'm not too drunk until then lol.

Oh dude NFL pundits are the worst. I just watch The Herd and Skip and Shannon because Colin talks the meta game and Skip and Shannon are fucking hilarious.
Sports punditry in general is a mess.

Twitter was great for a little while but even the decent citizen journo's/pundits on there have fell off a cliff now

Yeah. They all seem to have a blowhard on who wont stop talking but actually says very little.

Giving NFL another crack this yr tho. Directv cancelled beIN so have no La Liga to watch on Sundays.
It really comes down to who annoys you the least!

BeIN is dropping the ball. Xfinity and directv both dropped them because they were asking for too much. To hell with them. Just get a good stream. Reddit is filled with them. Let me know next weekend if/when you need one. Barca/real sociedad Saturday at 1015am ET. Other good La Liga matches all weekend. I'm just bummed I can't DVR them. Stream LA Liga on the computer and have EPL on the tv.

Cowturd is aural cancer lol.

Reus bottling every chance lol

Have you guys seen the scenes from Paris? The tifo and then the singing of the national anthem. Dear me how the crowd was singing, never heard anything like it.

Former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner 'arrested for breaking taxi driver's jaw' after night out in Denmark
  • Rosenborg striker Nicklas Bendtner 'arrested for breaking taxi driver's jaw'
  • The ex-Arsenal man had been at a nightclub with girlfriend Philine Roepstorff
  • Copenhagen Police confirmed they received notification of violence on Sunday

@El Che Are the Chargers any good this year?

I'll never forget the noise of Antonio Gates rampaging downfield with two Bronco players just hanging off of him at the game i went to in SD. Sounded like the final furlong of the Kentucky derby. Guy was a fn beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back