Who wins in the WW UFC title fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Paramore headline Reading/Leeds again, I'm gonna spunk money and go tho

other than that, they wont be playing any shows here :(

@Nowhere Fast

i once had a chinese/japanese/ placement partner for a day and I was feeling hungry so I went into bossmans for lunch.

I offered to buy them something too, but no. They just sat there. Watching me eat. LOL

Maybe they were just being polite. Different cultures innit.

That or they didn't believe the hygiene rating on Bossmans door. lel.

@Chules I see you liking all the post against me in the last fred. Looking for an international break war?

Maybe they were just being polite. Different cultures innit.

That or they didn't believe the hygiene rating on Bossmans door. lel.

hahaa prob, just felt really weird.

They didn't even wanna talk or anything, not that we had anythign in common.

@Carl Drogo and @frenz parred you proper with one post

I was in the bus and lol'd out loud and someone looked at me like

o_O

just cheked /r/reddevils for the first time in a few days

what is wrong w/ this guy and his social media use

@Carl Drogo and @frenz parred you proper with one post

I was in the bus and lol'd out loud and someone looked at me like

o_O

It was weak, off base and delayed. A shit post. Can't believe you supported it. Bint thinks she can give you better advise THEN me. She thinks instant gram motivational meme's are wisdom and kardashian lips are a thing, LMAO

Bigger is better imo

Z8N5KxV.gif

Paramore are playing their final show of the AL era tomorrow night in Nashville. Their last show for a while apparently.

:(

which ones?! Yeah her voice is luffly!

:eek: Crispy quality gif pal.

At least you have finally seen them live now innit.

I liked the majority of the record tbh, very mellow easy listening chunes ya get me. The first three tracks on the listing are some of my favs. Title track Lost & Found is probs my fav doe.

It was weak, off base and delayed. A shit post. Can't believe you supported it. Bint thinks she can give you better advise THEN me. She thinks instant gram motivational meme's are wisdom and kardashian lips are a thing, LMAO

it made me larf tho. only stellar posts make me laugh

:eek: Crispy quality gif pal.

At least you have finally seen them live now innit.

I liked the majority of the record tbh, very mellow easy listening chunes ya get me. The first three tracks on the listing are some of my favs. Title track Lost & Found is probs my fav doe.

1080p HD IMO

Yea yea, wanna see them again tho innit lol. I lost all of my paramore concert vids too coz my laptop died, only have some of them now. Oh wells.

You hear the Mac Miller tinydesk? It's pretty similar! You might like it too

'Who knows what's going to happen': Pogba opens door to Manchester United exit… and NODS in response to suggestion he has a TENSE relationship with Mourinho

Paul Pogba has once again opened the door to a mega-money transfer to Barcelona after refusing to rule out a move away from Manchester United. The Spanish giants made their interest known throughout the summer and the player's agent, Mino Raiola, angled to push through a moved to the Nou Camp. And despite appearing to bury the hatchet with United boss Jose Mourinho, following a tetchy relationship this summer, Pogba has not closed the door on his Old Trafford.

This guy needs a slap lol

Spurs would easily win the league with Pogbar

'Who knows what's going to happen': Pogba opens door to Manchester United exit… and NODS in response to suggestion he has a TENSE relationship with Mourinho

Paul Pogba has once again opened the door to a mega-money transfer to Barcelona after refusing to rule out a move away from Manchester United. The Spanish giants made their interest known throughout the summer and the player's agent, Mino Raiola, angled to push through a moved to the Nou Camp. And despite appearing to bury the hatchet with United boss Jose Mourinho, following a tetchy relationship this summer, Pogba has not closed the door on his Old Trafford.

This guy needs a slap lol

McTominay > Pogba.

Take Barca’s 200m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back