Premier League Thread 2018/19 v12: The Annual F**k International Break Edition

Who wins in the WW UFC title fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
youre still not getting above me

probably not, my defense is shambolic and i don't want to yet use my wildcard. ive got useless arsenal players (surprise).
and i would like to wait until after the international break to make my transfers.

f'n hell, you are a proper BOIST. Haven't eaten a hobnob in years lol. Good times.

They're like a quid for a pack, go get em! go great with a glass of milk imo.

I got myself some comfortable 'lounging' or 'jogging' (whatever the word is for those kind of trousers lol) from there a while back, good quality actually considering the price. Fit me well which is also a nice plus lel.

Do you have a dress code or can you go somewhat casual? Get a jumper with elbow patches, imo. Comfy yet distinguished. Win win, imo.

I usually buy all my everyday clothes from JD sports whenever they have a sale on their site

I got these crispy adeedus original joggers for 20 quid, RRP was 55 quid

I have to stop going on their site otherwise I'll always find something to buy

proper chav me lol

Well my first placement is in General Practice, so just smartish clothes really.

I could get away with a jumper and black jeans. I have 2 jumpers already but im prob gonna buy another one and maybe a shirt or something so I can alternate. Gotta be in 5 days a week ffs.

and of course the cardiff player i take on the cheap gets dropped completely. farcical.

There are like 7 GP practices near me and with my shit luck, I get allocated one that's an hour and a half away. Fuck sake lol.

@Nowhere Fast

SMH

when did starbucks start charging 5p for using their paper cups?

They're like a quid for a pack, go get em! go great with a glass of milk imo.

I usually buy all my everyday clothes from JD sports whenever they have a sale on their site

I got these crispy adeedus original joggers for 20 quid, RRP was 55 quid

I have to stop going on their site otherwise I'll always find something to buy

proper chav me lol

Well my first placement is in General Practice, so just smartish clothes really.

I could get away with a jumper and black jeans. I have 2 jumpers already but im prob gonna buy another one and maybe a shirt or something so I can alternate. Gotta be in 5 days a week ffs.

Chav Chules Bless.

Gotta make sure you have different clothes for each day, imo. Get your mum to sew a label with the day of the week in each jumper so you remember. Also buy socks with the day on them (I have these and they defo help me remember what day it is...expect when I mess up and wear Tuesday on a Friday then it's a bloody nightmare!)

There are like 7 GP practices near me and with my shit luck, I get allocated one that's an hour and a half away. Fuck sake lol.

@Nowhere Fast

SMH

ffs lol. Is it a direct route there or a bit of a pain?

never been there

take your own bottle next time lol
thats what they want you to do i guess which is better for the environment. i hardly go and they never usually give you a receipt, so seems a bit cheeky if no ones about it...i've only found out cos im doing my bosses expenses lol

Dr. @Chules, I just bought and ate some guacemole after its best before date (which was May 2017 wtf).

Do I have to die?

Chav Chules Bless.

Gotta make sure you have different clothes for each day, imo. Get your mum to sew a label with the day of the week in each jumper so you remember. Also buy socks with the day on them (I have these and they defo help me remember what day it is...expect when I mess up and wear Tuesday on a Friday then it's a bloody nightmare!)

Con posted a link of a ralph lauren jumper a while back that was 60 quid. Was thinking of getting one for my placements.

Looked at it and it's now 120. FFS.

Went on the primark site though and you can get pretty nice jumpers for 5 quid, they just dont have a pony on them lol.

20 min walk then a direct route.

I don't even know who my partner for the placement will be.

It's not gonna be a fittehhh coz in the intro talk for it I didn't see anyone that I didn't already know, and I'm hoping it aint an international student coz it's gonna be dead being with them for 5 weeks. Can't be dealing with no banter. Just want agenda bestie back ffs.

the best thing about getting crispy and in TST shape = even cheap clothes look good on you

Con posted a link of a ralph lauren jumper a while back that was 60 quid. Was thinking of getting one for my placements.

Looked at it and it's now 120. FFS.

Went on the primark site though and you can get pretty nice jumpers for 5 quid, they just dont have a pony on them lol.

20 min walk then a direct route.

I don't even know who my partner for the placement will be.

It's not gonna be a fittehhh coz in the intro talk for it I didn't see anyone that I didn't already know, and I'm hoping it aint an international student coz it's gonna be dead being with them for 5 weeks. Can't be dealing with no banter. Just want agenda bestie back ffs.

Shocking that Con would wear poncey attire. :rolleyes:

Primark have a range called my little pony...might be of interest. Jumper looks CRISPY.

https://www.primark.com/en/product/my-little-pony-jumper,R35397119497520
R35397119497520-large.jpg

It's not gonna be a fittehh because you are the fittehh in the group, imo. The lucky bugger is the person paired with you, imo.

5 weeks with no banter, hard times. On the plus side you might learn a foreign language.

Youre right. @Gazwald has been an allstar with his recovery. I think im just a bit paranoid still worrying everyday about my own health and having watched so many people relapse or worse, i just get a bit sensitive. You were probably fine and i was just acting like @Chules (a snow flake)

snow flake represent!

need to dye my hair once this placement is over.

we'll all make it one day.

394261.jpg

Shocking that Con would wear poncey attire. :rolleyes:

Primark have a range called my little pony...might be of interest. Jumper looks CRISPY.

It's not gonna be a fittehh because you are the fittehh in the group, imo. The lucky bugger is the person paired with you, imo.

5 weeks with no banter, hard times. On the plus side you might learn a foreign language.

Wood wear!

And nah mate, there is no plus side hahaa

snow flake represent!

need to dye my hair once this placement is over.

we'll all make it one day.

394261.jpg

forgot to say what a luffly av. HayleyBaeBless.

Also I like some Jorja Smiff chunes. Her debut album was an enjoyable listen.

@Nowhere Fast

i once had a chinese/japanese/ placement partner for a day and I was feeling hungry so I went into bossmans for lunch.

I offered to buy them something too, but no. They just sat there. Watching me eat. LOL

forgot to say what a luffly av. HayleyBaeBless.

Bigger is better imo

Z8N5KxV.gif

Paramore are playing their final show of the AL era tomorrow night in Nashville. Their last show for a while apparently.

:(

which ones?! Yeah her voice is luffly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back