Premier League Thread 2018/19 v11: The Annual Tottenham Hotspur Will Always Let You Down Edition

Will Spurs win a trophy, any trophy, in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oiiiiiii this aint about me.

It's about
apologise to her.

Brought you up in the thread when you were this big

large.png

Now you want to call me a mug in the last thread. If you want a dust up, I'm here for it.

you deny winning the same as Arsenal last season?

We've won more than you in the last decade.

You've won NOTHING since 2006 lol
No, but I talked about Cardiff not winning against Arsenal who can't win away from home. What does that have to do with Liverpool and what trophies they won last year?

No, but I talked about Cardiff not winning against Arsenal who can't win away from home. What does that have to do with Liverpool and what trophies they won last year?

I don't like your attitude

I'll let you know that right now

Arsenal is my team and I don't like people taking the piss out of them

kapcihe? comprende? understood?

Congratulations to @Clear Winner @Chules @frenz and the rest of the prem thread gunners on a well earned victory today.

As stupid as this sounds I'm really happy with today. If we can play like that all season I feel we will be safe.

Interesting fact, we were the only team out of the 92 in the English leagues to have not scored a goal.

Great to get our first goal, Camarasa is a lad imo. I thought the way he turned the defender was intentional, opened up the space nicely and a great finish. Also thought Danny Ward's header was a fantastic finish as well.

The result was not really the main thing for me today, I'm looking at today's game and the next 2 as losses automatically. What really pleased me was the heart, desire and overall commitment showed by the players.

Auba's finish was quality, if him and Laccazette start together they are gonna score a hell of a lot this season.

As Junior Hoilett said after the game - we take the positives and go again

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

I don't like your attitude

I'll let you know that right now

Arsenal is my team and I don't like people taking the piss out of them

kapcihe? comprende? understood?
Are you sure?

Just said that to maintain our friendship. Didn't even bother unzipping, knew it would have been an exercise in futility.

lmao

he bought it hook, line and sinker

@Spoken post some choons, I'll listen to them, always appreciate new songs

I listen to the same shit
Oddisee’s albums “people hear what they see” and “the good fight “
Run the Jewels.
Brown Bird’s albums “salt for salt”
Evening Hymns album spectrul dust.

Enjoy

Brought you up in the thread when you were this big

large.png

Now you want to call me a mug in the last thread. If you want a dust up, I'm here for it.

im sorry.

:(

Oddisee’s albums “people hear what they see” and “the good fight “
Run the Jewels.
Brown Bird’s albums “salt for salt”
Evening Hymns album spectrul dust.

Enjoy

<5>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back