Premier League Thread 2018/19 v10: FC Vorskla Poltava - Who?!?! Edition

Would FC Vorskla Poltava beat Man United in a one off game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we stop convicted criminals flying in from Chile to go on burglary rampages across the home counties?

More than 75 Chilean burglars have been arrested in the past two years across the home counties. Many have criminal records for crimes in Chile and elsewhere in the world.

Alexis at United too LOL

@UVee
Another day in Wild West Britain: Extraordinary moment thug attacks a mother with a CHAINSAW during mass brawl in broad daylight in the middle of their street

4F8EE33600000578-6118415-image-m-78_1535716274964.jpg

4F8EE38900000578-6118415-image-m-62_1535716129807.jpg

Shocking moment driver lashes out with a knife in front of horrified children as road rage row erupts into violence in Birmingham

4F89516200000578-6115383-Suddenly_the_hat_wearing_motorist_reaches_into_his_pocket_and_re-m-12_1535649139297.jpg

this guy used to come on years ago, but everyone took the piss out of him in the comments.

Robbie chasing dat cash by putting him on again hahaa

@UVee am sleeping

night.

xoxoxo.

will decide if I go on my run in the morning lol. dont wanna get injured innit.

peace

this guy used to come on years ago, but everyone took the piss out of him in the comments.

Robbie chasing dat cash by putting him on again hahaa

Seen this guy before at games. Seems like a nice guy. Sad to know that people have taken the piss out of him and knocked his confidence. But people, in general, are awful.

Quit f'n shit stirring

am still laughing at "clever fake profile"
<Dany07>

Bint attempts to race bait you then doesn't post the fake source she allegedly found. Did she make the whole thing up herself?

Apology gone missing near as long as Ozil.

@frenz @clevergirl

up and gonna try going on my 5k run

my right leg is fucked though lol. shouldn't have run yesterday. oh well. let's see

either I can run through it or it gets worse and I stop early

Put your money on the latter

up and gonna try going on my 5k run

my right leg is fucked though lol. shouldn't have run yesterday. oh well. let's see

either I can run through it or it gets worse and I stop early

Put your money on the latter

Go swimming.

Go swimming.
I already signed up for the run so I kinda wanna atleast try doing it, but yeah I want to start doing everything else too! I haven’t been swimming in years because I got so self conscious but I’m crispy enough to be able to go now without caring

People actually gather and sign up for my warmup. Crazy fucked up fat world we're living in.

Ake(or another 5mil guy like Tarkowski, Perreira, Cook, Gomez) Alexander Arnold and Aguero or Trippier, Robertson and Firmino?
<Prem974>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back