Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is official yet, imo the kid is good but like you say maybe not good enough for Barça yet. Potencial Pique or Vermaelen replacement for the future...
<Fedor23>
cant be worse than Mina who, along with Valverde, ruined our undefeated season.
<DCrying>

Long Legs(as he's called on RedCafe) got overrated because of that United tie where it was more of bad United finishing than him playing good.

cant be worse than Mina who, along with Valverde, ruined our undefeated season.
<DCrying>

Long Legs(as he's called on RedCafe) got overrated because of that United tie where it was more of bad United finishing than him playing good.
yeah, Mina looked poor vs Levante. But i dont think Vermaelen is Barça material also. It was one of those games where everything was going right for one team and wrong to the other. Even Nelson Semedo didnt looked good which was a shame.

yeah, Mina looked poor vs Levante. But i dont think Vermaelen is Barça material also. It was one of those games where everything was going right for one team and wrong to the other. Even Nelson Semedo didnt looked good which was a shame.

Vermaelen had be good previously. He saved our asses earlier in the year when he started for Umtiti who was injured for about a month. He played great in the first Clasico. Vermaelen is a solid backup but is not a nailed on starter for long periods. Valverde should've never rested Pique and Messi. The moment I heard Messi was out of the squad I knew it would be a struggle. No one is as valuable or comes close to making their team tick like he does(club and country). It's ridiculous really with all the talent.

Levante is also in great form having only lost once in their last 10 matches(away to Atleti). Terrible decisions. Any other team in the world can go through an entire season and lose 3 total games across all competitions and be beyond ecstatic but not Barca and not the way they went down this year when 2 of them(the most important) were avoidable.

Vermaelen had be good previously. He saved our asses earlier in the year when he started for Umtiti who was injured for about a month. He played great in the first Clasico. Vermaelen is a solid backup but is not a nailed on starter for long periods. Valverde should've never rested Pique and Messi. The moment I heard Messi was out of the squad I knew it would be a struggle. No one is as valuable or comes close to making their team tick like he does(club and country). It's ridiculous really with all the talent.

Levante is also in great form having only lost once in their last 10 matches(away to Atleti). Terrible decisions. Any other team in the world can go through an entire season and lose 3 total games across all competitions and be beyond ecstatic but not Barca and not the way they went down this year when 2 of them(the most important) were avoidable.
It was a shame losing for the 1st time right at the end of the season. I also didnt understood why he rested both Messi and Pique, he was resting them for what ?! If you were in the CL final it would make some sense but not in this situation.
Would love to see Iniesta go out on a high.
Speaking of Iniesta, have you heard any news of him potencially joining Pep at City next year ? Ive read a couple of reports about it ...

Apparently the fired actor as a real cunt
Apparently he agressively protested against on set lack of safety. A couple of incidents occurred and he protested in both of them. He later apologized for his agressive behavior but i guess it wasnt enough.

This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen and I know what a prolapsed anus looks like

Hope they go 0-3

Which one?

Both were locked in a whose cuntishness gets them fired first comp
Clayne Crawford who played Riggs. Now the Lethal Weapon series will continue without a "Riggs", and since Riggs was the lethal weapon the season wont make any sense going forward.

My friend that’s black has said this about me numerous times (it’s true tbh, but i live further away in my defense)

If it’s not job related or really important then meh

Gotta factor these things in, bro. I don't really mind if I'm meeting up with a few people and one's late, but if it's for something like a movie and I'm meeting one person..... Turn up on time. Likewise if I'm going for a drink. I hate drinking by myself.

I know a few girls who I won't even leave the house to meet up with until they send me a pic of them fully dressed, made up and on the way out of the house.

Beaten to it. Welbeck bless. Should have begged Milner to come out of retirement.

No Milner/Shelvey center of a 442, no trophy

DdUgbbvX0AEkvnS

It was a shame losing for the 1st time right at the end of the season. I also didnt understood why he rested both Messi and Pique, he was resting them for what ?! If you were in the CL final it would make some sense but not in this situation.
Would love to see Iniesta go out on a high.
Speaking of Iniesta, have you heard any news of him potencially joining Pep at City next year ? Ive read a couple of reports about it ...

Apparently he agressively protested against on set lack of safety. A couple of incidents occurred and he protested in both of them. He later apologized for his agressive behavior but i guess it wasnt enough.

Rumors are because they wanted to rest up for this stupid friendly they are playing in South Africa later today which only makes me more pissed off. I just think Valverde got too cute. He should've rested Messi in the Leganes match before the second leg against Roma. I even said it before that match. Now of all times he does it with one more week left? Ridiculous. Even resting for the WC is stupid because he's not the Argentina manager. There is not one good reason to.

I haven't heard anything other than stupid rumors and I think it is next to impossible he goes there. He'd get less playing time than with Barca and he says he will not stay in Europe so there's no chance he'd compete against Barca. I really don't want to root against him. No chance imo.

That England squad wouldn't get into the PREM top 4, imo.

Gotta factor these things in, bro. I don't really mind if I'm meeting up with a few people and one's late, but if it's for something like a movie and I'm meeting one person..... Turn up on time. Likewise if I'm going for a drink. I hate drinking by myself.

I know a few girls who I won't even leave the house to meet up with until they send me a pic of them fully dressed, made up and on the way out of the house.

Thats what I mean. bars/parties with multiple ppls

Anything involving a set time or a date though I’m early. Just need some structure to be motivated

Rumors are because they wanted to rest up for this stupid friendly they are playing in South Africa later today which only makes me more pissed off. I just think Valverde got too cute. He should've rested Messi in the Leganes match before the second leg against Roma. I even said it before that match. Now of all times he does it with one more week left? Ridiculous. Even resting for the WC is stupid because he's not the Argentina manager. There is not one good reason to.

I haven't heard anything other than stupid rumors and I think it is next to impossible he goes there. He'd get less playing time than with Barca and he says he will not stay in Europe so there's no chance he'd compete against Barca. I really don't want to root against him. No chance imo.
yeah, Valverde spoiled what could have been an epic La Liga campaign and a better run in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back