Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

latest

It's a thing in London (maybe England?).

e.g.

Keith: I don't know what's up. Olufemi and Dwayne said that they'd be here at 2PM

Me: They're running on black people's time. They'll be here at 3pm at the earliest

Not a thing as much these days, but when we were younger, it was standard. Some of my less professional bros still do it, but I will happily run on schedule and if they miss out, they miss out.

I still do it for parties, TBH, but that's only because the cool kids don't turn up early to parties
I've had a few friends of african descent and they drove me nuts from time to time.

It's a thing in London (maybe England?).

e.g.

Keith: I don't know what's up. Olufemi and Dwayne said that they'd be here at 2PM

Me: They're running on black people's time. They'll be here at 3pm at the earliest

Not a thing as much these days, but when we were younger, it was standard. Some of my less professional bros still do it, but I will happily run on schedule and if they miss out, they miss out.

I still do it for parties, TBH, but that's only because the cool kids don't turn up early to parties

My friend that’s black has said this about me numerous times (it’s true tbh, but i live further away in my defense)

If it’s not job related or really important then meh

you're the same mug who said Lindelof was a good player

I trust Arteta more than you

not really. sebbe for manager > arteta as manager
<2>

Had 30 year old sprinter in his pocket a couple games ago

RBL fired their manager too, this is a somber day of jobs being lost. Maybe Arsenal should give him a look

Probably replace him with Saltzburgs manager lul

Not sure he’s good enough for Barca at least right now. Potential but too hot/cold and soft
Nothing is official yet, imo the kid is good but like you say maybe not good enough for Barça yet. Potencial Pique or Vermaelen replacement for the future...
<Fedor23>

Steve McClaren to West Ham. Alan Pardew to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back