Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Papa, though not as bad as Weigl, was really hurt by Hummels leaving. At least he is still decent, unlike Weigl who is shit. Papa+Mustafi doesn't sound very good tbh.
Wasn't Weigl hurt by Tuchel leaving?

Bartra seems to be finding his feet again under Setién at Betis

Wasn't Weigl hurt by Tuchel leaving?

Bartra seems to be finding his feet again under Setién at Betis
Weigl wasn't all that good last season with Tuchel, but yes Tuchel played a system that protected/benefited Weigl. I hope he buys him with dat PSG money.

Yes, sadly he couldn't get over the attack here. :( Great CB when he is on.

Weigl wasn't all that good last season with Tuchel, but yes Tuchel played a system that protected/benefited Weigl. I hope he buys him with dat PSG money.

Yes, sadly he couldn't get over the attack here. :( Great CB when he is on.
I wish beIN would've aired more Betis games. Their La Liga coverage is ropey af.

Yeah Papa, though not as bad as Weigl, was really hurt by Hummels leaving. At least he is still decent, unlike Weigl who is shit. Papa+Mustafi doesn't sound very good tbh.

Perfect good cop bad cop duo. One guy delievering wallops, the other being more calculated

I’d have sold Mustafi after this. Trainwreck of a sequence. No bitches on my backline (and that isn’t my brexit gimmick talking)

Perfect good cop bad cop duo. One guy delievering wallops, the other being more calculated

I’d have sold Mustafi after this. Complete trainwreck. No bitches on my backline (and that isn’t my brexit gimmick talking)

Weakest top 6 club CB:

Mustafi or Lovren ?

Weakest top 6 club CB:

Mustafi or Lovren ?
Mustafi was worse this year. I think he had solid spells first season at le arse and in Spain. Lot of disappointing performances from that side this season on a whole. They need a real manager not arteta ffs

Weakest top 6 club CB:

Mustafi or Lovren ?

Lovrens been bad longer but at least he has balls, hard to say. Neither is a starter on a title winning team.

Cahill probably is in the convo now as well. Only got in the England team because of “experience” yeah I’m sure the national team underachieving for years and losing to Iceland this will help. Seeing people putting Jones alongside him for people not deserving. I may be biased but as long as he’s healthy he should be on the team easily

Speaking on SFR Sport show “Le Vestiaire” last night, French youth international defender and current Bolton Wanderers man Dorian Dervite told a story from back in his youth days from when he was at Tottenham Hotspur.

The 29-year-old spent 5 years there, but never made a professional appearance for the club. During the programme, he told a story of how striker Robbie Keane slide-tackled two girls in a bar in London in an attempt to introduce the then young Frenchman to the English game:

“After two or three drinks, he started coming towards me and said to me “I will show you how to do a real slide-tackle in England.” I held onto his glass and then he started to sprint and finished by tackling two women who were at the bar.”

Speaking on SFR Sport show “Le Vestiaire” last night, French youth international defender and current Bolton Wanderers man Dorian Dervite told a story from back in his youth days from when he was at Tottenham Hotspur.

The 29-year-old spent 5 years there, but never made a professional appearance for the club. During the programme, he told a story of how striker Robbie Keane slide-tackled two girls in a bar in London in an attempt to introduce the then young Frenchman to the English game:

“After two or three drinks, he started coming towards me and said to me “I will show you how to do a real slide-tackle in England.” I held onto his glass and then he started to sprint and finished by tackling two women who were at the bar.”
My Irish mate spoke to Robbie the day LA Galaxy unveiled him. He wanted to know whereabouts in LA he could buy tins of Heinz baked beans from.

Rafa has problems with Newcastle ownership giving him help so he’s going to join a team that has even worse owners

Seems legit

The early morning anxiety induced palpitations are back

The joys.

Fml

I got put on beta blockers when that was a problem.

yeah I'm gonna go down the med route soon enough.

"they might make you worse"

well fucking give me a better dose or change the shit you useless fucking cunt. nothings worse than now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back