Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed a fucking striker to push on in January and THAT FUCKING CUNT WNEEKRERERERR signed kalstorm with a broken back

FUCKING HATE THAT FVUCKINGB PRICK WNEKERE

bad-news-for-manchester-united--chelsea-still-owns-the-trademark-for-jose-mourinho.jpg
55753.3.jpg

@frenzy this killed me yesterday

hopefully it makes you laugh too

wood 1 v 1 Maureen for that protein tbh

Morning gents!
So yesterday my FC Porto played away at Benfica in a Championship deciding game.
We scored the winning goal on the 90th minute and we are back at the top of the league with just 4 games left. :D

We stole their 1st place with a goal on the 90th at their own home!!
Ja1zl_s-200x150.gif

Scenes of racial harmony.. What a club.

tenor.gif

1st pic looks like a reporter in deep west Africa though. LOL

LOL yea

We need to get Wenker out ASAP and re-unite as ONE again.

Oooooh Tooo Beee a Gooonerrrrrrrrrrrrr

#MakeArsenalBlackAgain

Morning gents!
So yesterday my FC Porto played away at Benfica in a Championship deciding game.
We scored the winning goal on the 90th minute and we are back at the top of the league with just 4 games left. :D

We stole their 1st place with a goal on the 90th at their own home!!
Ja1zl_s-200x150.gif

What a corker too. Lovely finish

{<jordan}

Any time I see their "chemistry" when the Mrs is watching Total Divas, it looks so forced. 1 year after the engagement too. Jeez!
lmfao. there's been rumours about them being on the rocks for a long time. apparently she's been spending his money like it's water <34>

lmfao. there's been rumours about them being on the rocks for a long time. apparently she's been spending his money like it's water <34>
Brah, she's been spending his dough from the jump and it took him this long to realise?

{<huh}

@frenzy tinder update that you might've missed:

i matched with a tinderbae that likes the same bands as me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back