Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's everyone dick riding Beyonce lately. She's so boring ffs.

Tina Turner was a better entertainer than her.

I liked the movie, but I think the series is WAY more enjoyable. Season 1 and 2 are the best for me. Wasn't so sure about season 3. Hope you enjoy it.
Yeah, season 1 and 2 was great, season 3? Not so much.

Yeah, season 1 and 2 was great, season 3? Not so much.

My man! Thought I was the only one who thought that. My mates are trying to make out that I just don't "get it", but to me, it just felt more forced than the other 2 seasons.

My man! Thought I was the only one who thought that. My mates are trying to make out that I just don't "get it", but to me, it just felt more forced than the other 2 seasons.

{<huh}

It makes no sense to me why they would say that, it wasn't complicated, it was simple to understand, just wasn't executed well imo.

{<huh}

It makes no sense to me why they would say that, it wasn't complicated, it was simple to understand, just wasn't executed well imo.

Yeah, it was only 2 of them and I think they just couldn't accept that it was poor. One of them is the same guy who tried to claim the same thing about True Detective season 2, but when it was done he came back an admitted it was crap.

Quirky for the sake of it, IMO. The lead actress was hot though. Kept me interested enough to finish it.

Av's been great today, 4-1 now though.

Tules says alot of stuff, pay no attention to it.

this why you ignore the 100 times I @ you in a day?

<2>

£15 for a tiny pizza

fuck that lol

when i eat pizza i want my arteries to clog

Chelsea want £50m for Batshuayi

behave lol

Reading the redcafe forum this morning

United fans crying lol

Arsenal fans hoping Simeone does a number on us so Wenker leaves

Rather be an Arsenal fan at this juncture

Change is coming

United = same old same old lol