Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But was Henry willing to swear on his daughter's life about a goal? I didn't think so. Not elite.
aren't you the guy that has two accents when he is in different social settings...

@WEO and @Concrete's Avatar unveiling's have been postponed until later this evening. Probably around the 9pm or 10pm mark as I am having a haircut and attending the gym beforehand.

Thank you.

aren't you the guy that has two accents when he is in different social settings...

Did my parring hurt you that badly? I honestly thought it was typical rival fans going back and forth, but clearly, I tore your anal walls. I apologise for that.

Also, loads of people do that, especially for work and if you come from an area where people use a lot of heavy slang. If I didn't, I wouldn't have a job.

that might've been me lol

I have a posh accent when I have to pretend I'm an intellectual

and a chav accent from the streets

Did my parring hurt you that badly? I honestly thought it was typical rival fans going back and forth, but clearly, I tore your anal walls. I apologise for that.
giphy.gif

Also, loads of people do that, especially for work and if you come from an area where people use a lot of heavy slang. If I didn't, I wouldn't have a job.
your parring of me...no...but I see by your beta characteristics that you may have thought it was some kind of e-battle...I find it weird as I lived in Glasgow and now Canada and I have never had "two" accents...but hey you keep keeping it real...
that might've been me lol

I have a posh accent when I have to pretend I'm an intellectual

and a chav accent from the streets
stick to one...it suits you better...

Tules that GIF is so good omg.

your parring of me...no...but I see by your beta characteristics that you may have thought it was some kind of e-battle...I find it weird as I lived in Glasgow and now Canada and I have never had "two" accents...but hey you keep keeping it real...

stick to one...it suits you better...

Just gonna let it off and get this wrapped up.

I had a similar debate with Deffid and it was fine the next day and we joked about it. You're a Spurs fan, you had a pop about being better than us, I had a pop about you winning fuck all. Is normal.

As for "Beta characteristics" I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I just find it funny that I make a joke about Kane (as many others have over the last few days because of this goal farce) and you jump up to bring up something completely different in a personal attack. That says to me that you were rustled by our exchange.

Tules is also an Arsenal fan, said the thing about accents first and has posted loads more about that Harry Kane situation, yet you ignore thos and you're there waiting for me to say something... Again, that kind of shows that you're holding some sort of grudge.

Lastly, there's a difference between having an accent and using slang. When I'm with mates I grew up with I use slang and a different accent. If I spoke the same way at my company and with my clients, they wouldn't really understand me and would think it's unprofessional. It is what it is and I see cockneys do it too.

Do you think footballers speak the way they do in the dressing room when they're being interviewed on TV?

Sitting up to read this. Will edit accordingly once read.

Edit -

<30>

Just gonna let it off and get this wrapped up.

I had a similar debate with Deffid and it was fine the next day and we joked about it. You're a Spurs fan, you had a pop about being better than us, I had a pop about you winning fuck all. Is normal.

As for "Beta characteristics" I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I just find it funny that I make a joke about Kane (as many others have over the last few days because of this goal farce) and you jump up to bring up something completely different in a personal attack. That says to me that you were rustled by our exchange.

Tules is also an Arsenal fan, said the thing about accents first and has posted loads more about that Harry Kane situation, yet you ignore thos and you're there waiting for me to say something... Again, that kind of shows that you're holding some sort of grudge.

Lastly, there's a difference between having an accent and using slang. When I'm with mates I grew up with I use slang and a different accent. If I spoke the same way at my company and with my clients, they wouldn't really understand me and would think it's unprofessional. It is what it is and I see cockneys do it too.

Do you think footballers speak the way they do in the dressing room when they're being interviewed on TV?

What a intellectual beatdown

#LevelsToThis

#TheDifference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back