Premier League Thread 2017/18 v96: So You Wanted to Delete Our Thread Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce.png

I'll sticky this one for now.

Last edited:
Prem fred's under attack! We can't help if we're better than the actual site ffs

Is it a certain mod trying to get back at a certain member?

No idea, I just woke up. Did something controversial happen (in that thread) or what was going on?
No idea I was sleeping too lol

Disrespectful imo

Recovered from the drinking/smoking in Holland. It's all the cheese I ate that's playing havoc with my insides. Even their butter has cheese in it.

If United win their remaining 6 games (which is doable since the only "big" game left for them is Arsenal at home) then they'll finish on 89 points. That's a championship winning points total in most other seasons and would equal the highest total for a team not to win the league (also United). Definitely deserve some credit for their fantastic improvement from the last 4 seasons.

GGMU

Bodybuilder Allison Warrell Used To Be Overweight. Now She Helps Other Little People Get Into Shape

@Rawex

when the 2nd City goal went in
DaMjbLuW4AEXnw7.jpg

lol

Main card (WWE Network at 7 p.m. ET)

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns (WWE universal championship)

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE championship)

The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (WWE intercontinental championship)

Randy Orton vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (WWE United States championship)

Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax (WWE SmackDown women’s championship)

Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Braun Strowman and TBD (WWE Raw tag team championship)

The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship)

Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

Undercard

Andre the Giant memorial battle royal

WrestleMania women’s battle royal

Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali

Kurt Angle is fighting with a broken neck?!?! :eek:

@Tules

Calling it.

Ronda smacks the shit out of Steph while Triple H gets the better of Kurt, eventually landing the pedigree. While signalling to the crowd, Ronda steams in and armbars him before he can get the pin. He's in disbelief and angrily slaps the canvas a few times. Then he does this while her and Kurt walk off gloating and talking shit:

145597115312342963.gif

Is Floyd that delusional that he actually thinks he can do MMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back