Premier League Thread 2017/18 v73: The Debut of LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd one is not a dive, just trying some fancy trick and failing.

Other 2, he is against Chelsea scum. Better to be safe and not get your leg broken.

Good evening Sir

Somebody just sent me a gif of a Cameroon player running in to push a medic over who is helping an opponent onto a stretcher? Anybody know any background to this?

no clue

Somebody just sent me a gif of a Cameroon player running in to push a medic over who is helping an opponent onto a stretcher? Anybody know any background to this?
Bikey a long time ago. It wasn't a big deal because nobody cares about that competition. He just got banned from the final and they got a fine.

Bikey a long time ago. It wasn't a big deal because nobody cares about that competition. He just got banned from the final and they got a fine.
Was there any reason or did he think that fat middle aged guys wearing trousers and hi vis vests were whoever the opponents were? Ghana? Togo?

Was there any reason or did he think that fat middle aged guys wearing trousers and hi vis vests were whoever the opponents were? Ghana? Togo?
No idea. I don't even think he apologised. Ghana. He's off in some can league making a fortune now, probably doesn't even remember.

Arsenal fears grow over agreeing Aaron Ramsey contract extension after Mesut Ozil's bumper new deal

mate fuck off, you're nowhere near as good as ozil

who else will even give you the 110k you get now

mug!

no time for this BS from cunts. he's made a fortune being fucking shite for a decade with one good season

@Concrete @Clear Winner

Frasier star John Mahoney, who played classic sitcom's cantankerous father, dies at 77 in Chicago hospice

48E96D8000000578-5355555-image-a-13_1517875264463.jpg

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Man Conte must just wonder wtf.

Wins them the fucking league, back into Europe and they follow it up but getting rid of him..

While he is still in third Place or whatever.

Does any big manager want that Chelsea job?

Conte or ancelotti for Arsenal IMO, we need a manager that wants to win, not one that has won.
Nah he knew what he was getting into. Big reward and low risk. Unreal pay day and good chance of winning trophies. When things go wrong you can just say the expectations are too high there and blame the players and owners. Other clubs won't really put a huge black mark on you for failing there so it's a free swing.

I know, I saw. Sad :( He wasn't that old either.

feel as bad as I did when I found out the grandad in Everybody Loves Raymond died

loved the show :(

this was out of the blue compared to that though

feel as bad as I did when I found out the grandad in Everybody Loves Raymond died

loved the show :(

this was out of the blue compared to that though

I know it will be sad next time I watch Frasier through. For like the 6th time.

This made me smile though.

I respect him for staying that long but jesus christ you have to turn around at one point and go WTF.

Add in the fact pl has carabao which is practically a show award for any team that wants to try win it....

Pretty crazy.

I know it will be sad next time I watch Frasier through. For like the 6th time.

This made me smile though.

lmfao

i'm like the girl 99% of the time

I genuinely get like the guy when I'm pissed and pumped up with a choon tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back