Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man
cmon mate. hardly gonna make the pages of vogue
This what they call fashion in the industry

model-presents-a-creation-by-hed-mayner-during-the-mens-fashion-week-picture-id800138916

So fuck Vogue and their shitty magazine.

blokey If he signs for City: LOL, Sanchez and Arsenal have played United like fools yet again......ker-ching $$$$$$. United can draw as well as Tony Hart with arthritis!

blokey if he signs for United: LOL, City played United like mugs. None of the CL 8 wants that overrated scrub. He gives the ball away an average of 123 times per game........let that sink in.

On strings, rustled, too easy, salty etc etc.

Last edited:
blokey If he signs for City: LOL, Sanchez and Arsenal have played United like fools yet again......ker-ching $$$$$$. United can draw as well as Tony Hart with arthritis!

blokey if he signs for United: LOL, City played United like mugs. None of the CL 8 wants that overrated scrub. He gives the ball away an average of 123 times per game........let that sink in.

On strings, rustled, too east, salty etc etc.

@blokeybloke

tumblr_o5ypcjHpqR1u5351mo1_r2_500.gif

Jose would mismanage Alexis horribly. Alexis is a little diva.

On strings, rustled, too east, salty etc etc.
The never ending saga between Blockey and Lewis, I hope it never ends.

Fine. Not so long ago we had a poll in this thread, who is worst Arsenal fan. Options were Piers Morgan, Tules, Osama Bin Laden and DT.
DT won by a landslide.
For some reason I thought that Tules won.

How long are you going? It isn't that bad for a few days, but I wouldn't wanna live there and I don't have the feeling that I want to go there again.
It's good enough for a sightseeing trip, that's for sure.

But for me personally, it doesn't even come close to other major European cities like Prague or Barcelona. If I had the time and money I would go there in a heartbeat. I could go to Berlin for €30 but meh, cba.
Arriving late on the first, leaving early on the fourth. Basically two full days which is fine with me. Sightseeing is pretty much all that I want to do.

The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick!

I was planning on watching on catch-up.

There was one chap who was chanting "get the P*ki scum out" and then when Pro Green says he's doing a documentary on White Working Class, the guy says "White working class! that's a bit racist int' it".

Me:

<36>

Pretty interesting though. Will watch the next one too.

On strings, rustled, too easy, salty etc etc.
lmao this preemptive strike is pretty accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back