Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<34>

I'm gonna let that one go cos you're fam, fam.

Look at Westbrook:

russell-westbrook-teen-choice-awards-fashion.jpg

russell-westbrook-1.jpg

I don't know what the fuck he's on but he's MVP, so he has the privilege to dress however he wants cos he's the shit. Bellerin is a dead ting, point, blank, period!

Look at Westbrook:

russell-westbrook-teen-choice-awards-fashion.jpg

russell-westbrook-1.jpg

I don't know what the fuck he's on but he's MVP, so he has the privilege to dress however he wants cos he's the shit. Bellerin is a dead ting, point, blank, period!

West Ham is 90% full of dead tings doe. Bellerin's had a shit spell, but at 22 he's still improving. Can't cross for shit though.

West Ham is 90% full of dead tings doe. Bellerin's had a shit spell, but at 22 he's still improving. Can't cross for shit though.
Trust me, i'm fully aware West Ham are dead.

The only thing going for Bellerin is his age.

The thing is, most people really love Berlin for their party scene, but I'm not a party animal anymore. Even if I was, I wouldn't want to live in a dirty and ugly city with unfriendly people just to go out partying.
Hamburg is also not the prettiest city, but it has it's unique style and charme. From the big cities in Germany, it's my favorite. Munich is pretty nice, but way too expensive, so fuck'em.

Here are some suggestions. I actually was at all mentioned places.

Good big cities: Hamburg and Munich. Dresden and Leipzig are okay, too. I would like to go to Cologne or Dusseldorf, a lot of friends of mine rate them.
Good smaller cities: Heidelberg, Freiburg (because you can hop over to France in no time), Würzburg and Regensburg
Meh: Berlin, Frankfurt, Nuremberg
No-Go-Areas: Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Chemnitz, Wolfsburg, Hannover

Just my personal opinion. I can see why people love Berlin, but it's just not my cup of tea.
I liked Hannover, not that special but OK imo.

I liked Hannover, not that special but OK imo.

Just googled some Hannover pictures and it looks way better than I have it in mind.
Probably because it was 12 years ago when I was there lol.

We need to add the Wenker Out Brigade to the supporters list imo

Whenever I hear someone is going to Berlin...

<{1-8}>
I didn't pick it but I need to get the hell out of here for a few days. It's okay I feel the same when I see this dump listed as a dream destination. My cousin loves Stuttgart and Cologne and was telling me I should go there instead.

I didn't pick it but I need to get the hell out of here for a few days. It's okay I feel the same when I see this dump listed as a dream destination. My cousin loves Stuttgart and Cologne and was telling me I should go there instead.

How long are you going? It isn't that bad for a few days, but I wouldn't wanna live there and I don't have the feeling that I want to go there again.
It's good enough for a sightseeing trip, that's for sure.

But for me personally, it doesn't even come close to other major European cities like Prague or Barcelona. If I had the time and money I would go there in a heartbeat. I could go to Berlin for €30 but meh, cba.

Anyone been watching that series on the white working class with Professor Green? Some interesting characters on there.

@UltimateVictory that first Rae track you posted is dope.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back