Not open for further replies.
quick vid

this was my view for the WHOLE show

Paramore - I caught myself:

like omfg. lol.

was waiting ages for this vid to upload lol

i did a shitty panorama of the arena with the lights and everything in it

fucking beautiful.

the last minute of it going shaky is me in my feels lmao.

That last minute instrumental is everything. Unreal.

will tag NF in a post with all of them tomorrow. night guys.

love you all.

feels like a dream lol

I know DT is a bit.....passionate. But him in a good mood and a big shaq reference. Fucking golden

was gonna get my 4th stripe (last one before next belt) at BJJ tonight i guess...
but i left my belt at home <2>

i was trying to rub one out before class, got lost in the moment. Shot a big one, then got my vision back and saw i was going to be late for class (never happens) and jumped in the whip.

I usually leave my belt in the car, but i took it in to get worked on today, so i showed up with no belt.

And now...look at me. A failure.

i was trying to rub one out before class, got lost in the moment. Shot a big one, then got my vision back and saw i was going to be late for class (never happens) and jumped in the whip.

I usually leave my belt in the car, but i took it in to get worked on today, so i showed up with no belt.

<{hughesimpress}>

<36>

@Mga223

:eek:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
oh yeah the fan she picked for that song on stage was in the seated area who had a lighted neon sign saying 'PICK ME'

wtf lmao

number one, how do you bring that in, number 2, why pick someone so far away.

very jealous.

oh yeah the fan she picked for that song on stage was in the seated area who had a lighted neon sign saying 'PICK ME'

wtf lmao

number one, how do you bring that in, number 2, why pick someone so far away.

very jealous.
probably a plant bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back