Premier League Thread 2017/18 v61: Happy New Year Family!

The prem thread is the greatest yeah?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EOW

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Happy new year to the greatest online community on God's green earth (the prem thread, not Sherdog)

First of all I wanna say thank you to all of you. I have been a member here for 8 years and have made a lot of friends. From the OT to the Plats, the P&M to the Mayberry . . . but none have come close to my fellow prem thread posters.

Without getting to gushy, you guys have literally been a second family to me over the years.

From this . . . .

26d56d9b3e382f55fe206b5946d4e016_L.jpg

to this . . . .

cardiff-city-championship-winners.jpg

and from this . . . .

louis-van-gaal-flop-against-arsenals.gif

to this . . .

tumblr_o9nlamj7yM1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

gty_544145814_83051906.jpg

I have decided to take 2018 off from Sherdog. I need to focus more on my jobs, my family, my health, my fitness and of course my new pups lol. This is not some sort of over dramatic "don't go weo" thread, I promise I will be back on New Years Day 2019. I have posted less and less over the last few months and really feel like I need a break from this place. Plus when you sit at a computer at home to work, and spend 10 minutes of each hour looking at this thread your productivity goes to shit lol. Before I go I want to give a few shout outs, and if I miss you please don't take offense, I have made so many mates here it would end up being an online version of War and peace!

@Clear Winner

My bwin, my brother from another mother. I want to wish you, Mrs Bwin and Bwin junior a fantastic new year. I will be repping the Super Eagles during the World Cup.

@Tules

LAD, keep doing what you do, I have no doubt that your dedication will pay off. Try not to get too down, life throws us curve balls, it's how you react that matters

#WenkerOut

o7XWGSL.gif

@blokeybloke

The grandad of the prem thread and the FF maestro, congrats on the US citizenship, keep doing your thing (aka shitting on United at any given chance)

@xtramob

#halatimbers

Liam Ridgewell was on Sky Sports today, man looking like an extra in peaky blinders

CsSc95h.jpg

@Carl Drogo

LAD, keeping repping Harry da Gawd, PKFC meet up LOOMS.

@Da Speeit

Keep cheffing it up mate, I'm drunk so mushroom broth with strawberries sounds damn good right now.

@Concrete

Crazy journey mate, went from hating to respecting - top guy (try not to bash Tules' Baes too much in 2018)

SGrmNix.gif

@Nowhere Fast

always stay on your feet and stay strong during this Mourinho period

eka0Qha.gif

@Chris Partlow

What a man, Defensive enthusiatic, Bruno Repper

Hope the comedy is going well mate

@Deffid

Hope BVB start getting their shit together, fuck Bayern (no offence Kyle)

@frenzy

Our friendship is like isreal and palestine!

Hope you have a fantastic 2018

Tobago, UV, Wang, Kad, Gaz, Lewis, Kid, Cards and everyone else (I'm sure I forgot a bunch, but it's new years eve and I'm drunk!

Love you all, will see you next year

Wx8Wx4H.gif

Last edited:
Feels weird having to sticky a @EOW thread... 2017 comes full circle, I guess.

Good luck with your personal (real) life, supposedly that's the one that matters.

At least, that's what the pop-up ads keep telling me.

Happy New Year

#PNALLDAY

Happy New Year to my Prem family!!!

Y'all are the best lost faggots anyone could ever ask for.

<2>

@EOW thanks for the shoops, the laughs, the bants and everything else over the years.

You helped shape the prem thread into what it is today. It was dead before the World Cup thread, and I never really posted much in the Sports Bar when I joined, I posted football shit (back when I was a fan lol) on another Arsenal forum that I was a member on for a decade, and have since stopped posting on lol. 3 years ago, when the world cup thread came around, I was like 100lbs heavier than I am now and although I still feel like shit here and there, you and everyone else were a source of alot of entertainment and laughs when everything else was shit for me. Like rock bottom shit. I know we only started really talking on here in 2014, but I've known of you since I joined, and when you had that obese fucker in your av in like 2013, I thought that legit was you and I was like in my head 'hey Weo is a fatty like me too' lmfao.

Then playing Fifa through the night, Big Man Huw leading the line for PKFC, butchering El Shawawwawaaway on the mic to you, you recognising me always saying 'isn't it' after every sentence! I swear I've stopped it now, but you pointed it out LOL. Erm what else, you coining that 'Bigger weapon than CW' line, that killed me too.. OH YEAH, you introducing me to Keith Sweat, The Shook Ones song that I post whenever someone is SHOOK lool. Oh and shooping @Carl Drogo's Fifa character as Ronnie Pickering in the car, I think that was you, anyway even if it wasn't, fucking LOL. That's all from you. You taught me the word Jaffa too. When I eat a jaffa cake, I think of you lool

Not forgetting your videos for the special occasions on here.

Don't be a stranger. Even logging in here and there is better than nothing.

Remember, keep blasting the Chules Choons that I know you secretly adore and play all the time.

tumblr_oxwb5ir82G1wassgqo1_400.gif

Weo Bless.

Last edited:
i coudl probably write a better fassy post for you but it's 3am and i cant sleep lol, so its all over the palce reading back hahaa. and no doubt i'll remember more shit that you taught me and then think FFS i shud've posted it

BOISTTTTTTTTT

BLUUUUUUUUUBIRDS

@EOW

have a top new year and goodluck with everything you're doing,

happy new years

could spam this thread with more weo bless moments but i'll log out before I make myself into a bigger soppy fass with my rambles

take care

OH YEAH ADONIS KEBAB in Cardiff. oh and Ffrorestfachhhh looool

Happy new year to the greatest online community on God's green earth (the prem thread, not Sherdog)

First of all I wanna say thank you to all of you. I have been a member here for 8 years and have made a lot of friends. From the OT to the Plats, the P&M to the Mayberry . . . but none have come close to my fellow prem thread posters.

Without getting to gushy, you guys have literally been a second family to me over the years.

From this . . . .

26d56d9b3e382f55fe206b5946d4e016_L.jpg

to this . . . .

cardiff-city-championship-winners.jpg

and from this . . . .

louis-van-gaal-flop-against-arsenals.gif

to this . . .

tumblr_o9nlamj7yM1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

gty_544145814_83051906.jpg

I have decided to take 2018 off from Sherdog. I need to focus more on my jobs, my family, my health, my fitness and of course my new pups lol. This is not some sort of over dramatic "don't go weo" thread, I promise I will be back on New Years Day 2019. I have posted less and less over the last few months and really feel like I need a break from this place. Plus when you sit at a computer at home to work, and spend 10 minutes of each hour looking at this thread your productivity goes to shit lol. Before I go I want to give a few shout outs, and if I miss you please don't take offense, I have made so many mates here it would end up being an online version of War and peace!

@Clear Winner

My bwin, my brother from another mother. I want to wish you, Mrs Bwin and Bwin junior a fantastic new year. I will be repping the Super Eagles during the World Cup.

@Tules

LAD, keep doing what you do, I have no doubt that your dedication will pay off. Try not to get too down, life throws us curve balls, it's how you react that matters

#WenkerOut

o7XWGSL.gif

@blokeybloke

The grandad of the prem thread and the FF maestro, congrats on the US citizenship, keep doing your thing (aka shitting on United at any given chance)

@xtramob

#halatimbers

Liam Ridgewell was on Sky Sports today, man looking like an extra in peaky blinders

CsSc95h.jpg

@Carl Drogo

LAD, keeping repping Harry da Gawd, PKFC meet up LOOMS.

@Da Speeit

Keep cheffing it up mate, I'm drunk so mushroom broth with strawberries sounds damn good right now.

@Concrete

Crazy journey mate, went from hating to respecting - top guy (try not to bash Tules' Baes too much in 2018)

SGrmNix.gif

@Nowhere Fast

always stay on your feet and stay strong during this Mourinho period

eka0Qha.gif

@Chris Partlow

What a man, Defensive enthusiatic, Bruno Repper

Hope the comedy is going well mate

@Deffid

Hope BVB start getting their shit together, fuck Bayern (no offence Kyle)

@frenzy

Our friendship is like isreal and palestine!

Hope you have a fantastic 2018

Tobago, UV, Wang, Kad, Gaz, Lewis, Kid, Cards and everyone else (I'm sure I forgot a bunch, but it's new years eve and I'm drunk!

Love you all, will see you next year

Wx8Wx4H.gif

Not that I'm sad I got left out, not at all.

This man is under immense pressure.
Entertaining but kind of sad at the same time.

To everyone in the PL thread:

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Feliz año nuevo!

Happy New Years yall!

Hope 2018 is legendary for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back