Premier League Thread 2017/18 v104: Tules loves Pool and Spurs will let you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody from 8th in the league down have been shite this season at various stages and could've been relegated. Newcastle have done well considering their attack I suppose and Hodgson was bailed out by Zaha.

Watford started so well. Some of their fans feel they just stopped playing around Christmas because they knew they were safe, make sense I suppose... Never understood why they sacked their manager around Jan time though or whenever it was.

NUFC 0-3 Watford. I just stood up clapping at the end. They were incredible.

Watford started so well. Some of their fans feel they just stopped playing around Christmas because they knew they were safe, make sense I suppose... Never understood why they sacked their manager around Jan time though or whenever it was.

NUFC 0-3 Watford. I just stood up clapping at the end. They were incredible.

Yea, weren't Watford flirting with the top 6 for quite awhile until they just fell off? Only Burnley has kept it going this late fighting for Europe it seems. Leicester came and went, Neverton bounced back for a bit.

Newcastle have been impressive minus their slump in the middle. Newly promoted and fighting for top half.

They really need to consider this here. Let people die with some dignity.

Can of worms imo. Leave it to Allah to decide when someones time is up.

Yea, weren't Watford flirting with the top 6 for quite awhile until they just fell off? Only Burnley has kept it going this late fighting for Europe it seems. Leicester came and went, Neverton bounced back for a bit.

Newcastle have been impressive minus their slump in the middle. Newly promoted and fighting for top half.

Watford we're the best side I've seen destroy a Rafa team live since Arsenal did it to us against Napoli at the Emirates a few years back. Unreal 90 minutes.

As much as I hate Big Sam, he's actually a great fit for Everton. They think they're a top 4/5 club when they're not. He's done a solid job.

4th-8th in FF separated by 38 points. That last CL place still up for grabs.

Watford's form has paralleled that of Richarlison.

Started the season like Sallah finished it like *enter shite player here*.

I can make the new thread later tonight. We're talking 5-6 hours when the boy sleeps. If our mods can keep other mods away until then.

I can make the new thread later tonight. We're talking 5-6 hours when the boy sleeps. If our mods can keep other mods away until then.

Bqk3.gif

I went off goth girls when 90% of them turned into emos.

Knew a few punk and goths that were into Wu Tang back int' day. Sharp sense of humour and not as depressing as I thought they'd be.

Who are we to tell someone they have to live in pain.

The most effed up thing is that when someone has a chance to save their life by going overseas for treatment, they don't let them and force them to live in pain and die earlier instead.

<2>

Completely ballsed up the blood taking thing and made an arse out of myself.

Cba.

They teach it once for an hour then fucking expect you to do it in exam conditions a month later with no other practice

It’s like they think I’m smart and actually good at this shit to be fine with it all lol

Now to sit through another 2 hours pretending everything is all grand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back