Premier League Thread 2017/18 v104: Tules loves Pool and Spurs will let you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Vieiera is getting TST

4BE54B4000000578-5710863-As_is_Arsenal_club_legend_Patrick_Vieira_who_is_currently_in_cha-m-12_1525898876512.jpg

What a fuckin ladddd.

you gotta go get it.

---

Lynnbae the other day

DcTCGRnVwAAzWDC.jpg

fuckkkk meeee uppppppppppppppppppp

when I remember wayne bridge got with prime frankie from the saturdays

<Moyes5>

when i remember wayne bridge's goal against us in the CL

giphy.gif

gonna be getting a new NHS photo card soon. I've been using the same one all these years lol.

Last time I had it done (when I first started my last job 4 years ago) I was fattttttttttttt.

the glow up will be real! :D

on the nike site

the watermelon shuce aren't sold out and it's been an hour

guess no one really wanted them lel

i wear the jordan shuce but i agree

Southampton 1-5 City

Swansea 5-1 Stoke

Swansea stay up right?

Southampton 1-5 City

Swansea 5-1 Stoke

Swansea stay up right?
That's only a cumulative 8 goal difference. There needs to be 1 more goal difference there since it's a 9GD but in essence yes it is possible but highly unlikely.

That's only a cumulative 8 goal difference. There needs to be 1 more goal difference there since it's a 9GD but in essence yes it is possible but highly unlikely.

Hmm. Yeah no chance then. Wheyyy Swansea so bad.

I remember 12 or so games ago when I was worried about Newcastle, looking at everyones run in and thinking that Swansea's was by far the easiest and they'll probably finish 12th or 13th. Fml.

Hmm. Yeah no chance then. Wheyyy Swansea so bad.

I remember 12 or so games ago when I was worried about Newcastle, looking at everyones run in and thinking that Swansea's was by far the easiest and they'll probably finish 12th or 13th. Fml.
Yea, Swansea was looking ok there for a moment but then just fell off horribly. It was weird. So many crazy things happen in a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back