Premier League Thread 2016/17 V88: End of The Year / New Year Footy Edition

Who Wins the Sherdog Football Fantasy this season ?

• Total voters
LOL Hunt got duped by a fake account!

32a4b7d3_o.png

What a thread
What a TS.
Chules is a swell lad of epic proportions(figuratively only now)
Beautiful mascots
luff da animals.

all around terrific

<cheer><cheer><cheer>

@Shamrocker

I'm actually a 49ers fan so double cryingjordan.gif for me this year in American sports lol. I feel bad for the Raiders and Carr. Carr was balling and they looked really good but that broken leg, poor guy. They deserve to have a good year and promising future. Love GOATbe Bryant and I like how he has matured into a somewhat mentor/guru type of guy now. Never would've thought that 20 years ago as a cocky somewhat selfish teenager jumping from High School to the NBA.

Gotta love sports.

<36>

Aldo via sidekick.

BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

Can't believe Dana refused to pay Werdum half a million after that.
haha

I wonder what excuses and delusional responses Edmund will have after tonight when Nunes starches Ronda.

haha

I wonder what excuses and delusional responses Edmund will have after tonight when Nunes starches Ronda.
I still can't get over the fact that Ronda is one of the biggest mma draws. The new crop of mma fans should be embarrassed.

I still can't get over the fact that Ronda is one of the biggest mma draws. The new crop of mma fans should be embarrassed.

It's weird but it seems every couple of years there's a new wave of fans invading MMA. It makes sense from the UFC's perspective as they are always trying to find that next big crossover star. The more stars they can make the more influxes of these casual MMA fans. The Brock fans, Conor fans, Ronda fans etc...

It's a good thing for a sport to keep getting new waves of fans but it sucks when those fans tend to be know it all's and not really in it for the sport but only for a particular fighter. That is their right but it doesn't make it good.

Tonight is gonna be epic.

UFC starting now for the next 5 1/2 hours then Rizin immediately after.

Then a bunch of football, international and American, the next couple of days.

Gonna be awesome.

S3Kmh.jpg

I'm looking forward to the RIZIN event later tonight more than I am to UFC 207.

Anyone plan on staying up to watch?

I'll be at work so I'll be up. Hopefully it isn't too busy and I'll be able to watch undisturbed. 2 nights ago I was able to watch it all no problems.

I'll be at work so I'll be up. Hopefully it isn't too busy and I'll be able to watch undisturbed. 2 nights ago I was able to watch it all no problems.
Ah man, tonights card should be great.

Tonight is gonna be epic.

UFC starting now for the next 5 1/2 hours then Rizin immediately after.

Then a bunch of football, international and American, the next couple of days.

Gonna be awesome.

S3Kmh.jpg
I just can't get into the UFC cards like I used to. I just can't justify paying $60 for a Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes main event.

I just can't get into the UFC cards like I used to. I just can't justify paying $60 for a Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes main event.

Who says to pay? <{yearp}>

I really only pay for the supercards like 205.

I never miss one just because I love MMA. I'll watch almost any MMA if it is on.

MMA tonight, lots of footy tomorrow. Prem bless 4 lyfe.

Nah. I do remember the good old days, staying up all night to watch the PRIDE shows broadcast in Japanese.

Cards just aren't the same anymore.

Back