Premier League Thread 2016/17 V88: End of The Year / New Year Footy Edition

Who Wins the Sherdog Football Fantasy this season ?

• Total voters
He agreed that Pool is pond scum.

I guess there's no way back now. :p

Tribal-And-Manchester-United-Tattoo-On-Biceps-4.JPG

This fred surpassed all expectations and is a wonderful way to round off prem fred 2016.
Mascots and choon on point.
Elsa Jean bless.

newsign.php

Step inside my friends

My first submission decided to be a player that I've never seen mentioned on here and isn't some "FIFA/FM darling" (yet) so I look like more of an intellectual for mentioning him

PTSD presents: Franck Kessie

3HHSUVY.jpg

If anyone doubts I didn't watch all this, at 7:30 he BOISTS a guy and then right after takes a penalty against a guy who isn't a goalkeeper thought that was funny.

Anyway turned 20 a week ago a midfielder from Atalanta who are currently having a good season, 6th in Serie A using a lot of younger players with Kessie being the cream of the crop. After spending the last season on loan in Serie B he's off to a great start in his first season of top flight futbol. Lots like to compare him to Yaya Toure, though he's a lot harder worker than the current version of that as you see in the above video. Good on the ball, can pass short or long, can defend and has a solid long shot. Very determined to get the ball. Very raw though, and sometimes needs to reel in said determination a bit as seen here where he destroys two guys and gets a straight red:

Many bigger teams have already taken notice, Chelsea had a €25 million bid rejected from Atalanta, who value him more around the 30s. As Atalanta play a traditional but becoming more obscure 3-4-3 he could fit right into what they're doing. Sunderland were also very close to signing him in the summer but there were issues with him getting a work permit and he wanted to stay in Italy for the time being. Juventus wanted him a few years ago as well. He also is a United fan, but dunno if they have any interest in him though. My opinion he should stay put at least for the summer and keep getting more experience, as I said this is his first season in a top league instead of just sitting on a bench somewhere.

Internationally Kessie plays for Ivory Coast receiving his first cap at 17 (currently 10 now). Look for him at the upcoming AFCON in the next couple weeks, a good display at that tournament will definitely raise his stock for a summer bid

i

Keep an eye out for Will Hughes. Young kid on Derby County's books.

Great passer & rarely gives ball away.

This fred surpassed all expectations and is a wonderful way to round off prem fred 2016.
Mascots and choon on point.
Elsa Jean bless.

LOL at that gif

Thanks pal.

I adore you too.

dat bass

Dr J Nominations

@Prime Ang: For successfully convincing @EOW he was a Harley riding bull dyke looking for action.

@EOW: For his triumph of the blue.

@Deffid: For establishing his stake as an elite Prem Thread poster

@blokeybloke: For his untimely departure

United sacking LVG

Last edited:
Dr J Nominations

@Prime Ang: For successfully convincing @EOW he was a Harley riding bull dyke looking for action.

@EOW: For his triumph of the blue.

@Deffid: For establishing his stake as an elite Prem Thread poster

@blokeybloke: For his untimely departure

United sacking LVG

Lmfao

Knew which one I won for definite before clicking on it!

Doing my nomintations in the same format now

M.L.Chules Nominations

[@chris partlow

@frenzy WHo else is there?? :p

@Prime Ang, cant disagree with this one, was fuckin gold!

Lesta. Who else.

Ronaldo DOMINATING

@Rawex in FF :p

If you're not mentioned,

Gif_Taylor_Swift_You-Belong-With-Me_2.gif

Back