Premier League Thread 2016/17 V87: Cruz Domination LOOMS Edition.

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snodgrass goal. Go figure.

giphy.gif

still making the new fred, kinda got cba during it but i'll go back to it in abit lol

How is L.A. this season?Any improvement from last years horror show?
It started off well and hopeful at 8-7 which is a huge turnaround from last year.

Then reality set it. Injuries, inconsistent play, and just being not that good coupled with a very young roster and we've fallen to 12-24. It's an improvement from the 17-65 soul stealing shit show from last year but we got a ways to go.

<2>

been a long ass day

Gonna jump into bed and crash, knackered

Night lads, have a good one

Prem Thread Bless

It started off well and hopeful at 8-7 which is a huge turnaround from last year.

Then reality set it. Injuries, inconsistent play, and just being not that good coupled with a very young roster and we've fallen to 12-24. It's an improvement from the 17-65 soul stealing shit show from last year but we got a ways to go.

<2>
There it is man that young roster is key.No leaders at all.Well at least they can beat last years win total with nearly 60 games remaining...lol.Nah thats not funny.I hate this shit not having a team like the Lakers competitive.It's strange putting on a game and no Mamba,it's not the same.I see he reached out to Derek Carr... Kobe,he knows.You a Raiders fan m8? Man everytime i see that Jordan pic i laugh my arse off...never gets old..cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back