Premier League Thread 2016/17 V85: Boxing Day Bonanza Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's watch it again

Fuck Pep and Moyes

I don't get the praise Sterling has gotten.

The times I've seen him play, he doesn't strike me as this polarizing, world beater who makes huge impacts in games.

He seems decent, but far from great or very good even.

His end product is absolutely below par. Said it since he played against my club (Hearts) in a Europa League qualifier in Edinburgh. That day his pace and ball control stood out like a sore thumb against poor opposition yet he has barely even improved since then when he was what, 18? Truly ludicrous that he went for 50 mil.

Then again when we played Spurs a year earlier i said a teenage Harry Kane was garbage so what do i know.

he was offside, rubbish defending...
qw4ERt1.png

Technically, you're right.

Comparing a top 3 player in the world in his peak with a top 50 player, at best, in his peak is pushing it.

I know what you mean... I know...
<{neyman}>

fanx pal. It is time for leftover christmas dinner lel.

luff you. xoxo.
Lucky. The all you can eat Brazilian joint did not allow me to take anything home.

Don't feel the least bit bad about the 7 to 1 references that were dropped. :mad:

Lucky. The all you can eat Brazilian joint did not allow me to take anything home.

Don't feel the least bit bad about the 7 to 1 references that were dropped. :mad:

You flesh is now gorged how glorious Dr J. Good thing you didn't pass out from the overflow of insulin inside of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back