Premier League Thread 18/19 v65: Happy Birthday Frenz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand Thatcherism, i've definitely got to get more literate in it. She was a really interesting person.
No she wasnt. She was a cunt.

She was into performative cruelty just like that shit stain in the oval office rn.

Even she knew the benefits of EU membership tho, tbf.

@blokeybloke Doctor Strange is the best Marvel movie and the only one I like. Nay, Love.
I'm such a cynical crusty old cunt that i promised myself to go into watching these super hero movies with an open mind.

I've enjoyed them. The action scenes are really fn cool.

No she wasnt. She was a cunt.

She was into performative cruelty just like that shit stain in the oval office rn.

Even she knew the benefits of EU membership tho, tbf.
Cunts can be interesting.

AOC.gif

Some young cunt on twitter went full Piers Morgan yesterday so for shits n giggles i parred him off & my fucking phone has been melting ever since.

250 odd feminist Juno's have liked the tweet so far.

Ive only got 20 followers ffs but i feel like Justin Bieber today.

Blair suckered the left in just like Bill Clinton did.

Tory lite with fake Britpop wrapping.

Still laughing at Hitchens being used as a voice of reason

Cunt backed more losers by the week than Rawex on pay day.

This fascination with trust fund babies being able to talk so fast in debates that you cant catch all of their lies is fucking hilarious

Still laughing at little Ben getting outed for penning Manaforts propaganda pieces LOL

You're gonna be so pissed when the Mueller file comes out.
Every time you assert this, or call Trump a genius(LOL), a big news dump happens reporting that he's in even deeper shit legally than was originally predicted.

Subornation of perjury bombshell dropped tonight

bUt miLo tRiGerrEd duH LibS anD GoT ThEe elEcTIOn REsUltS rIgHt

- Russians hacked into the Dems campaign data. on.
- Milo's Gentry Breitbart overlord Bannon overseeing the Mercer's Cambridge Analytica's shady collection of Facebook data
- Rapeyleaks

Gee. I wonder how tf he might've got a scooby doo inkling before the rest of us.

I was training the whole time but i wouldnt have stopped you if I wasnt, that was a beauriful chorus of posts.
Nice talk man, cheers

You should get off twitter though, that echochamber makes you angrier by the day. Doesnt suit you as much as sniping does

I was training the whole time but i wouldnt have stopped you if I wasnt, that was a beauriful chorus of posts.
Nice talk man, cheers
Agreed.

Just tell me this,

what ecosphere are you swimming in to be so sure as to assert that i'll be disappointed with Muellers report?

The guy is literally pretzeling the ever living shit out of Trump. He's already far surpassed what i was expecting.

You should get off twitter though, that echochamber makes you angrier by the day. Doesnt suit you as much as sniping does
Do you listen to yourself lol

you just spent a hour earlier calling someone a scumbag imbecilic piece of famewhorey trash

Agreed.

Just tell me this,

what ecosphere are you swimming in to be so sure as to assert that i'll be disappointed with Muellers report?

The guy is literally pretzeling the ever living shit out of Trump. He's already far surpassed what i was expecting.
Literally nothing ive read from any source on any side of the aisle points to actual grounds for impeachment or even collusion on the part of trump. Donald Jr is probably the only one in trouble if there is any. This ivestigation has been going on for 2 years now and they have next to nothing concrete. Even folks at ABC news were comisserrating last week bc the report looks to be boring bullshit. Im not saying its nothing, just seems to be less than what you’re hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back