Premier League Thread 18/19 v64: Aubawhere? Shackled by Ogbonna Edition

Who gets relegated edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend that's a lawyer in texas and soon to be partner in a oretty big firm. Now we are talking about money...
Muh gawd

Texas is law is ridiculous from everything I've heard. A lot of big cases get shipped out there by firms and companies because it's still technically a republic (barely) and has its own interpretation of federal law.

Definitely seems to be more noble and "working class" in your neck of the woods, don't mean that in a snide way at all, you lot just seem to do more honest work for honest pay. Train with a lawyer or two out here in vegas, and mannnn those guys mop up, especially in traffic court. Reason i represented myself a couple years back; i beat one of the two cases against me, and had I paid an attorney to beat both i would have ended up paying him about 100 dollars more than my actual fine. Pretty fucked up no?

https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form#wcm-survey-target-id

Never knew @Sebbe was a lawyer, but I’ve heard it’s tough getting a good legal jobs coming out of law school.
lmao dude, you don't know how often I think of ICE to myself when certain somebodies are pissing me off, but man these people work like 3 jobs to support their families and loved ones. It's really tragic, hate that so many get demonized so easily for what is the obvious choice. I know you're joking, just fucked here on the west coast.

I told the story a while ago but there was a guy who worked for my company for 12 years, had 3 daughters back in mexico and was supporting them, sending them to good schools, etc. Oldest one was murdered so he went back and killed the guys who killed her and is now serving time in prison and will never be able to come back to the states. Fucking horrible what's going on.

Go down the medicine route in the States

I’ll help you with interviews and your uni/college reflection statements and everything. I had like 4-5 med school interviews lol
No thanks bud.

You’re still very young in the grand scheme of everything mate, and your long sherdog posts show potential! Seriously. If you need anything or whatever going down a route anyone else in this already in I’m sure they’ll fully help you out, I would
Oh definitely, I'm just a pyscho with ADHD who has to be doing 20 things at once.

No thanks bud.
GettyImages-1081829844.jpg

lmao dude, you don't know how often I think of ICE to myself when certain somebodies are pissing me off, but man these people work like 3 jobs to support their families and loved ones. It's really tragic, hate that so many get demonized so easily for what is the obvious choice. I know you're joking, just fucked here on the west coast.

I told the story a while ago but there was a guy who worked for my company for 12 years, had 3 daughters back in mexico and was supporting them, sending them to good schools, etc. Oldest one was murdered so he went back and killed the guys who killed her and is now serving time in prison and will never be able to come back to the states. Fucking horrible what's going on.
Yeah, I was completely joking. Used the link last night as a joke for a friend who had a foreign ref threaten his life during a co-ed game, and I had it handy. :D

And yeah, from their side of things, it’s the obvious choice. I don’t demonize people doing what’s best for their families.

Fucking Morata. I should have known never to draft a striker who voluntarily gave up the 9. :mad:

I may tank next week so I will be in pole position to snag Higuain off waivers.

3.5 years left till i make 6figures being a baby sitter to crooks.

yay!!!

Guys

Got a date with a French chick off tinder on Sunday

I’ll try to finger her fanny but let’s see how it goes

Je suis voted remain

Viva La France

It’ll be a fun day out either way

Not putting pressure on myself on anything happening

Go with the flow

I don’t believe you’re a real doctor

Post your w-2
I’ve got 99 problems, and posting my W-2 on Sherdog ain’t one.

I’m legit as they come.

35-E91161-1-E04-400-D-9556-10-C544-F2-AA33.jpg

Guys

British fanny or American fanny?

Or whichever she allows?

yay!!!

Well done. With all of the children that you have (or will have), you will need that money.

yay!!!

Will New York City Football Club win the season title (Supporters' Shield) this year?

Will New York City Football Club win the Open Cup this year?

Will New York City Football Club win the MLS Cup this year?

Guys

Is that the chick with the Freddie Mercury overbite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back