Premier League Fred 2020/21 V20: The End is near . . . .

Is Carl Drogo a . . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the city players let pep down today more so than him getting it wrong but man Chelsea played well. Very compact in defense and exploited city's midfield on the counter.

Reactions: EOW
Fuck Aguero

tenor.gif
This is a bit harsh.

After all he’s done for the Premier League, I want to spend a few extra minutes on the sofa to watch him collect his last medal as a City player.

<{coachie}>

I think the city players let pep down today more so than him getting it wrong but man Chelsea played well. Very compact in defense and exploited city's midfield on the counter.

Both, tbh.

Was listening to a preview, and the only sticking point was Fenandinho or Rodri or maybe both.......to play neither seemed like an odd choice.

Both, tbh.

Was listening to a preview, and the only sticking point was Fenandinho or Rodri or maybe both.......to play neither seemed like an odd choice.
That's true. Can't have gundo play in the hole alone.

He started the game without a CDM or striker. Surely that’s going to get him a ton of criticism.

Also, best officiating performance since.....ever?

Do we all agree this has been collectively the wost season across Europe for a long time.

Everyone looks knackered.

When do the Euros and Copa start?

<Prem972>

Do we all agree this has been collectively the wost season across Europe for a long time.

Everyone looks knackered.

When do the Euros and Copa start?

<Prem972>

It hasn't been great

Euro's in two weeks!

we´re all fucked in the brain ... what else is new ?! bring on the Euro !

Good night all

PS cant wait for EOW ´s thread.

I have never seen man city play worse than today.

Very sloppy, no sharpness, no desire.

Not sure who's responsible, Tuchel, the Chelsea players themselves or City players shitting the bed but Chelsea were playing defense like an old school catenaccio team.

Perfect game from them. Lord Pep showing he's mortal.

Not sure who's responsible, Tuchel, the Chelsea players themselves or City players shitting the bed but Chelsea were playing defense like an old school catenaccio team.

Perfect game from them. Lord Pep showing he's mortal.

Yeah not like the other night where both teams were shit......Chelsea played pretty well. Could have easily had a couple of more goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back