Premier League 2021/22 v17 - Moyes Returns to Old Trafford, served a school lunch by Rashfood MBE

Do you want your team's manager SACKED?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud Poppa moments today. Started off at my little girl’s basketball game. Smallest player on the court by a head, but all her soccer translated well to defense. It was awesome seeing a Femuggsy Bogues out there blocking shots from girls who look like they could swallow her whole.

We sped over to an out of town 3 v 3 tournament for the boys. My 10 year-old was present on the field but did little to contribute. His team won it, though. My 9year-old’s team went down to no subs for their last group game and the finals. One of the 3 remaining was a weaker player, too. He stepped it up and absolutely bossed it on offense and defense. AlI got today were basketball vids, though. :(

2 trophies in one day for the littles. My little girl’s tournament is tomorrow, so we’ll see if we can go 3 for 3.

I’m absolutely spent, though. I’m on my way home to enjoy a cold, dark beer with a thick pour and an alcholly taste.

already a sherdog meme lol

Not too impressive when the only team in the top half of the table at the time aside from today’s game was Wolves, who gave them the the loss.

And there was also a European draw to Young Boys.

@Carl Drogo @Peteyandjia @Rebelfett @EOW
xXmoIog.png

got a new belt, should probably learn how to tie it

@Chules I'm an Arsenal supporter today fam. We need to smack up Burnley and keep them at the bottom of the league.

lbGGl1d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back