Premier League 2021/22 v17 - Moyes Returns to Old Trafford, served a school lunch by Rashfood MBE

Do you want your team's manager SACKED?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebelfett we beat your Leeds team 1-0 fam

<Prem771>

I'm going to cheer for you tomorrow and hope you smack up Palace because I'm classy like that.

You're a fat cunt with a bad back

Went from training for marathons to training for the 5 yard walk

Plus you're an Arsenal fan

Fuck Arsenal
Oof. You’re lucky I’m about to go to sleep or else I’d smack you up in person with my l5/s1 herniated back. Real talk. People on here have been buried by me for less.

this isn’t a white flag.

weo bless

Oof. You’re lucky I’m about to go to sleep or else I’d smack you up in person with my l5/s1 herniated back. Real talk. People on here have been buried by me for less.

this isn’t a white flag.

weo bless

White flag accepted.

And the only advertising space I want to hear about on here is @Carl Drogo and his unplatted Sherdog account

I'll trade you origi for almiron

Deal bud. I like Almiron but he's not getting much game time for us and he was better suited to Rafa's style.

I think Origi would be class for us. I'll even throw in some fried chicken to sweeten the deal.

Deal bud. I like Almiron but he's not getting much game time for us and he was better suited to Rafa's style.

I think Origi would be class for us. I'll even throw in some fried chicken to sweeten the deal.
<DCWhoa>
I like him, he's young, fast, and aggressive. Seems like he has a great attitude also.

<DCWhoa>
I like him, he's young, fast, and aggressive. Seems like he has a great attitude also.

He would do well under Klopp. He needs to work on his end product but he does have a great attitude and he never stops running.

I'll put in the paperwork. Don't forget my fried chicken

Done.

qI3RnuS.png

Proud Poppa moments today. Started off at my little girl’s basketball game. Smallest player on the court by a head, but all her soccer translated well to defense. It was awesome seeing a Femuggsy Bogues out there blocking shots from girls who look like they could swallow her whole.

5039-C110-7681-4-E13-A402-30-AAEEB8-CBB1.jpg

giphy.gif

We sped over to an out of town 3 v 3 tournament for the boys. My 10 year-old was present on the field but did little to contribute. His team won it, though. My 9year-old’s team went down to no subs for their last group game and the finals. One of the 3 remaining was a weaker player, too. He stepped it up and absolutely bossed it on offense and defense. AlI got today were basketball vids, though. :(

2 trophies in one day for the littles. My little girl’s tournament is tomorrow, so we’ll see if we can go 3 for 3.

I’m absolutely spent, though. I’m on my way home to enjoy a cold, dark beer with a thick pour and an alcholly taste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back