Premier League 2021/22 Thread v16 - Liverpool can't beat 10 men Arsenal & Man U are NOT back Edition

Who plays Chelsea in the Carabiao Cup Final

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In weasel news, smack head dealer granny robbing shithouse chavasaurus I smacked next door, Dibble arrived today 3 cars strong and took him away. Fingers crossed he’s killed the Queen and we have a rare death penalty. No offence Queen.

Norwich 16 - 22 played
Watford 14 - 20 played
Newcastle 12 - 20 played
Burnley 11 - 17 played

maybe not such a disaster for Newcastle, Norwich have climbed out of the drop zone and now Newcastle need 3 points to do so. But when Burnley catch up their games they could overtake us.

I don't suppose anyone watches AEW here? There are a bunch of Arsenal signs in the audience tonight (was filmed on Wednesday) and an audience member in an Arsenal top and a Tottenham get battered everywhere they go double sign. The event was in Washington D.C.

Would love to hear @Partlow thoughts on the DT situation
It’s not goodenough Robbie

Serious- is this surprising at all lmao, guy is a clown. Probably the least surprising thing that would happen to one of those AFTV dorks besides Ty hypothetically getting arrested for stalking/violating a restraining order or for fighting a 15 year old because they said 2022 Arsenal wouldn’t be able to beat an all time Premier league XI.

(Below videos show upcoming examples) Ive never cared for him, can’t stand people who act like douchebags or bullies and then have zero sense of humor when it goes back to them. Hope nobody is seriously eating up his lame apology, acting like he had a mental lapse in judgment that’s out of the ordinary

fortunately we have Cards newly minted beer videos to fill the lost void that DT left

I don't suppose anyone watches AEW here? There are a bunch of Arsenal signs in the audience tonight (was filmed on Wednesday) and an audience member in an Arsenal top and a Tottenham get battered everywhere they go double sign. The event was in Washington D.C.

Kinda lost the plot the last couple of months but re-watching bits here and there. Same w the PPVs. Listen, @Rebelfett and I are part of the Inner (Sherdog) Circle :D

Message to all the Arsenal fans in the house

pentagon-jr.gif

It’s not goodenough Robbie

Serious- is this surprising at all lmao, guy is a clown. Probably the least surprising thing that would happen to one of those AFTV dorks besides Ty hypothetically getting arrested for stalking/violating a restraining order or for fighting a 15 year old because they said 2022 Arsenal wouldn’t be able to beat an all time Premier league XI.

(Below videos show upcoming examples) Ive never cared for him, can’t stand people who act like douchebags or bullies and then have zero sense of humor when it goes back to them. Hope nobody is seriously eating up his lame apology, acting like he had a mental lapse in judgment that’s out of the ordinary

<WellThere>

100% agree

The apology was the lamest thing I've seen in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back