Premier League 2021/22 Thread v16 - Liverpool can't beat 10 men Arsenal & Man U are NOT back Edition

Who plays Chelsea in the Carabiao Cup Final

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralph saying Pogba is gonna try playing his best once he's back... for a new contract elsewhere lol

Brentford 0 - 2 Man U
not very confident in my Man U prediction however
#believeinRangnick
That prediction shouldn't be a big ask.

Hoping for the upset, but thinking we'll get a draw at best. 2-1 Brentford.

Nah, Brentford will beat us.
But I'm finding it hard to remain upbeat. I will rush home to watch tonight's game (for me on the East coast it starts at 3 pm, and I get off at 2:30), but it's almost with dread. Watching Bruno score and United string 2 or 3 passes together was exciting for 45 minutes, but dropping points to teams in what was supposed to be an easy stretch of games has become just the norm. I just can't wrap my head around the same players as before suddenly not being able to find a pass, make a tackle, or dribble into open space rather than trying to thread a risky back pass.

Looks like are Jesse could become wor Jesse. I gave up on us getting him as I thought it was nailed on him going to West Spam.

Toon has two medicals booked for today. Diego Carlos has to be one and I'm not sure who the other one could be as we have bid for everyone apparently :rolleyes:

edit: reading that Carlos has travelled with his team for tonight's game so it can't be him. Maybe they just booked them on the chance people were coming today.

I thought we would get another couple in before the weekend. C'mon PIF get your finger out and splash the peas.

Wonder if these foreign agents are savvy enough to add a void clause with relegation. Nobody wants to play away to Cardiff City on a cold Saturday afternoon.

Wonder if these foreign agents are savvy enough to add a void clause with relegation. Nobody wants to play away to Cardiff City on a cold Saturday afternoon.

Oi

Seems to me you have a problem.

Calm the fuck down, letting you know right now before this escalates

Not even Cardiff fans want to be there at the moment
<mma1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back