Premier League 2021/22 Thread v16 - Liverpool can't beat 10 men Arsenal & Man U are NOT back Edition

Who plays Chelsea in the Carabiao Cup Final

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex Ukraine v Russia is kicking off

53090713-10416207-image-a-50_1642546200951.jpg

@Deffid

new paramore and maggie rogers albums this year

injectttttt

Toon has two medicals booked for today. Diego Carlos has to be one and I'm not sure who the other one could be as we have bid for everyone apparently :rolleyes:

edit: reading that Carlos has travelled with his team for tonight's game so it can't be him. Maybe they just booked them on the chance people were coming today.

I thought we would get another couple in before the weekend. C'mon PIF get your finger out and splash the peas.

Toon has two medicals booked for today. Diego Carlos has to be one and I'm not sure who the other one could be as we have bid for everyone apparently :rolleyes:
I am the 2nd player, i get nr 10 shirt and sit on the bench to fund my Twitch streaming.

Wonder what my gaming name should be?

I am the 2nd player, i get nr 10 shirt and sit on the bench to fund my Twitch streaming.

Wonder what my gaming name should be?

Charles Insomnia.

That is what Joe Kinnear called Charles N'Zogbia

The western world is pussified. No one will do shit, just like no one did anything when China brought a three year pandemic to the world.
Hey if you are so bothered, you can always buy a gun and some ammo. Then go to Ukraine and help them out. Hell bring some friends with you.

Dont see what could go wrong with bunch of armed germans going to Ukraine.

lollll

I always think of Kebab when I think of Kinnear too coz of Cabaye

Fuckin Joe was a shit manager but he was so funny. Some of his quotes were legendary and he used to go off on the press all the time.

On his first day in charge at the Toon he gave the players the day off and the press asked him why? here is Joe's response:

“It is none of your fucking business. What the fuck are you going to do? You ain’t got the balls to be a fucking manager. Fucking day off. Do I want your opinion? Do I have to listen to you?”

A bit crazy that Hazard refused a loan to Newcastle. It's the only club rich enough to pay his salary, yet shit enough to start him. His washed self must be lazy or delusional

A bit crazy that Hazard refused a loan to Newcastle. It's the only club rich enough to pay his salary, yet shit enough to start him. His washed self must be lazy or delusional
Maybe he wants to join PSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back