Premier League 2018/19 Thread v91 : Who do you miss most?

Who do you miss most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GoldenAzazel that Chelsea Liverpool game I mentioned a few weeks ago is coming up in half an hour. Were any of the prelims from last night worth checking out? I've just watched the two last fights, but I'll go through the rest of the main later anyway.
I'm hoping Liverpool win the league, just for all the salt.

Khalil Rountree v Eryk Anders was alright, if you're into the flyweights then Reis v Pantoja weren't bad either. Nothing compares to those two interim title fights though. I was basically asleep in my chair after at the start of the main card, then things picked up a little with the last 3 fights.

Nah I am saying that he IS a Chelski fan
@Clear Winner @Tobago Jones
TwWZWY6.gif

@UVee

My new BOSE headfones are amazinggggg

BOISTTT imo

cd7f3142566a0138c07c20b7262c57b1.jpg

I'm hoping Liverpool win the league, just for all the salt.

Khalil Rountree v Eryk Anders was alright, if you're into the flyweights then Reis v Pantoja weren't bad either. Nothing compares to those two interim title fights though. I was basically asleep in my chair after at the start of the main card, then things picked up a little with the last 3 fights.
<mma4>
I just don't like Pep, and Chelsea dropping points is good for Arsenal.

Cheers. I try and dvr the prelims even though I usually don't know anybody.

Well by definition Chules is a 'fan' of every team that exists, has existed and could ever exist.
You think Brexit is gonna happen in October or do they need a few more years to figure it out? :D

You think Brexit is gonna happen in October or do they need a few more years to figure it out? :D
Should give Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland a chance to leave UK while we are at it. I mean if Scotland wants to stay in EU, that is their choice.

<mma4>
I just don't like Pep, and Chelsea dropping points is good for Arsenal.

Cheers. I try and dvr the prelims even though I usually don't know anybody.
What ever gets people more butthurt, is what I want to happen. As an outsider it's hilarious to watch lmao

The Rountree v Anders fight was on the main card, but Reis v Pantoja was on the prelims, I think.

Should give Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland a chance to leave UK while we are at it. I mean if Scotland wants to stay in EU, that is their choice.
If they vote to leave the UK, will the UK government make them vote again though?

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola on the title run-in: "This pressure is incredible. We are fighting to be champions back to back. In two seasons we've got 83 points with five games left. We've won two titles (Community Shield) and now it's the FA Cup final.

On Raheem Sterling: "He missed the first chance but the first goal was incredible. He's a guy who has scored a lot of goals. He fought and helped Kyle Walker.

On whether he will be watching the upcoming game between Liverpool and Chelsea: "I'll be on the bus or plane. Tiger Woods and Francesco Molinari are playing. We will watch the Masters and maybe the Liverpool game. Hopefully, Chelsea do a good job."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back