Premier Fighter sale!

I just got them today. They don't fit my huge ass again!!!!

Who Wants To Buy Premier Fighter Junk. Hey Everyone Lets Take A Font That Is Called Ethr Some Bullshit And Spell Out Some Dumb Ass Shit And Try To Sell It To Someone Only To Find Out That You Cant Even Sell It For A Discount. Get A Life Dirt Bag

Damn dude, if you dont like their stuff then don't buy it. Don't hate on people just trying to get a good deal on some shorts.

I got an email about there 50% off sale and when I clicked on the link to their homepage, I saw this:

PREMIER FIGHTER is extremely excited to announce that we have recently teamed up with Champs Sports. During the beginning of May our MMA apparel will be available in more than 200 Champs Sports locations. Make sure that you stop by your local Champs Sports to check out our new 2008 Spring Line-Up and to meet a PREMIER FIGHTER sponsored athlete soon!!!

Premier Fighter - Welcome

MMA is coming a looooooooooong way!

When and where is there an option for you to use that "contest" coupon? Didn't see a place to write in the coupon when I ordered. Was too excited about the sale!

They have another great sale going and this time you can even get a free t-shirt if you order over $40:

50% OFF SALE
Apr 28

Once again PREMIER FIGHTER is showing how we continue to lead the MMA apparel game by offering another 50% off sale!!! Starting today we are offering a number of selected items at 50% OFF. Also any order of $40 or more gets you a free PREMIER FIGHTER T-Shirt. The promotional T-shirt will be based on our selection. After placing your order, send an e-mail along with your order number to [email protected] with your shirt size to receive your FREE T-Shirt. This offer is only good while supplies last. No refunds or exchanges on the promotional t-shirt.

Thanks
PREMIER FIGHTER

seems like a good deal but from what I've heard about the shorts, you're probably better off going with cagewalk, truth, or another budget short.

I picked up a couple of shirts yesterday since they were 50% off, i couldnt resist.

Thanks Snake and OP. Badass offer!

Just an update, now that I got everything. This was a good deal.

This is my favorite shirt that I got for $10: Premier Fighter - Black War Logo Shirt 50% OFF

It's a thin shirt (like my Obey shirts) and a little tighter than their regular plain branded shirts and has a logo near the butt on the back of the shirt that says Premier Fighter. The regular shirts(including the free shirt) material is roughly the the same weight as TapOut, Throdown, WarriorWear, and Full Contact Fighter t-shirts that I own.

For $17.50, this hoodie is sweet: Premier Fighter - Premier Fighter Hoody Sweatshirt 50% OFF
It's a thick cotton hoodie and not cheap feeling. I may buy a second one.

This was the free shirt they sent me for the buy $40, get a free shirt offer: Premier Fighter - Black with Camouflage Logo 50% OFF

Did anyone buy the bag? Premier Fighter - Premier Fighter Gym Bag
How big is it and is the material durable? It looks a little cheap from the picture.
How about pockets?

When and where is there an option for you to use that "contest" coupon? Didn't see a place to write in the coupon when I ordered. Was too excited about the sale!

ttt

Where is that pocket you guys speak of? I'm going crazy looking for it. I can't believe it.

Back