Premier Fighter sale!

I remember you asking about the Pimpits...How are they?

I bought the 3 pack and when I got them the sizes fit a bits smaller so I had to send them back. I'll do a review once I get them back next week. The material is similar to the new Tapout material. They look pretty sweet though.

I bought the 3 pack and when I got them the sizes fit a bits smaller so I had to send them back. I'll do a review once I get them back next week. The material is similar to the new Tapout material. They look pretty sweet though.

Man, you can never find shorts that fit!!! It must be them damn Muy Thai Tree Trunks you call legs!:icon_chee

Clamp = will never kick Ryzer!!! EVER!!!!

Haha I teamed up with the legendary John Delao and I'm learning Jiu Jitsu while running my class out of his place. So hopefully they will come in use there.

The Signature Shirts are tight too. Not on sale but still caught my eye when scanning the site. Anybody snag one?

I bought a few of the sale shirts. I'll let you guys know how they turn out.

I ordered a pair of the Fight Shorts last night. They responded quickly to my email with sizing questions and sent a shipping confirm a few hours later. So far, so good...

I just got my premier fighter shorts in today. I ordered a size 30 becuase that is the size I wear on my tapout and sprawl shorts but as it turned out they are snug on me, I should of ordered a 32. However, the shorts are pretty nice, quite comfortable and the shipping was very quick for them. Overall I am very happy with them for $25.

Tapouts run big and Sprawls have a lot of give in the elastic waistband, so I'm guessing the Premier Fighter shorts are true to size.

I just got my premier fighter shorts in today. I got them in size 34 they fit true to size. but they are a little tighter then my other size 34 shorts but they are still a good fit.

Yeah I got mine today too. They are def little tighter but true to size. Sit kinda high on the hips and only go a little above knee level. Either way, I like em. I'll post a review of all the shit i got this week after I use it.

Tapouts run big and Sprawls have a lot of give in the elastic waistband, so I'm guessing the Premier Fighter shorts are true to size.

That's what their customer service told me when I asked. Supposedly, the Premier Fight Shorts also have an elastic waist band.

That's what their customer service told me when I asked. Supposedly, the Premier Fight Shorts also have an elastic waist band.
Yeah it looks like the fight shorts do. The sale ones don't which is pry why they might fit a little snug. I'd like to see a review for the fight shorts if anyone ordered them(you?).

Got the sale shorts in.

They're pretty much board shorts, no pockets, no elastic waist band, no split seem and no flex panel. No complaints here for $20 bucks

Got the sale shorts in.

They're pretty much board shorts, no pockets, no elastic waist band, no split seem and no flex panel. No complaints here for $20 bucks

Got the sale shorts in.

Really? I could've sworn they said the sale shorts had elastic. Maybe I misread the response to my question.:redface:

Got mine also. Fit is good. I got a 34. I have Nogi, clinch gear, and sprawl 34s. These are not as big as the sprawls, and just bit tighter than the Nogis. They fit my legs fine and I have pretty thick legs. Im pretty sure the logo is gonna peal off after a few washes.

BTW if you look on the front right side there is a small pocket for a mouth piece. Its on the outside instead of inner like most are.

For $22 shipped. Cant complain.

BTW if you look on the front right side there is a small pocket for a mouth piece. Its on the outside instead of inner like most are.
That'd be illegal for comps though, right?

Even for just normal training, do you think it would be a problem (ie guys getting their toes or fingers stuck and then twisted around)?

Or are you even gonna train in them? Just wear them around?

Ah didn't see the pocket. Thanks for the heads up.

Most likely I'll wear these to do conditioning/rolling/stand up. I probably wouldn't wear these to a comp just in case

Back