Premier Fighter sale!

I got the email too but I was just too lazy too look around the site but I might pick up a pair of shorts now. Thanks!

edit: did you pay via Paypal? It says the shorts are 26.50 including shipping and yet charges an additional 6.99 for shipping so it comes out to $33.49. Just wondering if you knew this or knew what this is about?

Those are their regular shorts and not their performance line. I would message them about that mycompy

Thanks Rockwilda, ordered a bunch of stuff and looks like it's flate rate shipping within usa for $6.50.

Yeah I ordered about $100.00 worth of shorts and shirts. It was well worth it I think. I was holding out for the Truth but these can't be passed up. I also ordered 3 pimpit shorts. They got some GREAT customer service there.

Yeah I called them about the Paypal deal. He said to just pay my credit card, their IT guys were working on it.

Before I get too excited though, has anyone used their Fight shorts before? Do they even have a stretch panel?

Their Performance Fight Shorts (not on sale)
"These fight shorts are made of a high performance stretch microfiber (100% polyester) for extra comfort and maneuverability. They are constructed with a 4.5” double layer poly/lycra inseam flex panel and a 6” out seam split. All seams are either double or triple needle stitched for reinforcement. The inseam measurement is 9” and the overall length of the short is 20”. The 2” elastic waistband includes a draw cord and a small inside pocket for MP3 player, or mouth guard The shorts are embroidered on the front left leg and back right leg with 11” x 4” Premier Fighter competition logos and a 4” x 1

Their Performance Fight Shorts (not on sale)
"These fight shorts are made of a high performance stretch microfiber (100% polyester) for extra comfort and maneuverability. They are constructed with a 4.5

Those are their regular shorts and not their performance line. I would message them about that mycompy

I emailed them about it but no response yet. Also I didn't want to needlessly use money so I just used my credit card. It was more of a heads-up for people but I'm curious what's going on though.

Got some nice looking stuff on there.However the stuff I like is not on sale...

I got the urban camo. Use "contest" in the coupon box and recieve like 10% or 5% off also.

I got the urban camo. Use "contest" in the coupon box and recieve like 10% or 5% off also.

Thanks for the code too. $22.50. Ordered a pair of the urban camo shorts. thanks for the heads up RockWilda

I had to jump on the bandwagon and pick a pair up too, nice sale.

Yeah I ordered about $100.00 worth of shorts and shirts. It was well worth it I think. I was holding out for the Truth but these can't be passed up. I also ordered 3 pimpit shorts. They got some GREAT customer service there.

I remember you asking about the Pimpits...How are they?

Back