Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v7: 1 Day To Go Until The World Cup

Would you beat up @rawex if someone paid you £10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, with all the chaos around the Spanish team now Portugal has a chance to get a draw against them on Friday.

FORçA TUGAS!!!

I will make the opening WC thread. Gonna need some time, as I emphasize quality > quantity when it comes to threads

but it will be done before the first game which is in 27 1/2 hours.

Will not let you down
This is gonna be really good!!

I think Liverpool were linked to him a cpl weeks back & fans took a shit fit. Didn't want him.

The narrative in Germany is that he’s overrated; mainly because hes been on their national team radar for years and had world class/future German #1 potential but he likely won’t get to that level. Him and MATS were about on the same tier a couple years ago before one improved a ton and the other stagnated

He’s got talent but once in awhile does something really baffling

Better than Cech, at this point for sure. A single handed difference in moving up or down the table, probably not.

Lot of good options in the Bundesliga. Fahrmann is mad underrated outside of the league since he never plays for the NT. Hradecky going to Leverkusen for free while selling Leno for a lot more is fantastic business

My hipster (what some my say but I call it elite scouting) choice is Pavlenka from Bremen. Best kept secret outside of Germany

Only one of the all time best centre-backs.
I had him in team of my first ever go at Fantasy Football. Guy was a fn boss!!
Who was his CB partner for Spain? He was decent too.

Good, with all the chaos around the Spanish team now Portugal has a chance to get a draw against them on Friday.

FORçA TUGAS!!!

Cardiff or Swansea?

Not gonna lie I’m a bit salty the WC isn’t being hosted here, fuck FIFA.

Wishful thinking
With England it is always wishful thinking though. Maybe eventually it will finally hit. I think a big problem is that English players rarely leave England to play professionally and I think that going to other big leagues and countries is helpful for development. Also it allows them to escape the sometimes poisonous atmosphere the English media(like media in many places) creates.

England should be hosting it in 2022. Too bad they didn’t strip Qatar of that shambolic vote they got and gave it to you guys, one of the few countries that can pull it off on short notice.

With England it is always wishful thinking though. Maybe eventually it will finally hit. I think a big problem is that English players rarely leave England to play professionally and I think that going to other big leagues and countries is helpful for development. Also it allows them to escape the sometimes poisonous atmosphere the English media(like media in many places) creates.

England should be hosting it in 2022. Too bad they didn’t strip Qatar of that shambolic vote they got and gave it to you guys, one of the few countries that can pull it off on short notice.
FIFA is corrupt to the core. If you want to host you have to play their pay to play auction game.

English invented the game & think they're above doing that purely on merit. Just another strain of nostalgia delusion leftover from of our Empire building past.

blood test

check for haemoglobin or anemia, something
might be anemia.

ive literally been so exhausted from nothing and getting random pains. last night i got in, head hit my pillow and i was asleep at 9. woke up at 11.30 and was tired again an hour later lmao

might be anemia.

ive literally been so exhausted from nothing and getting random pains. last night i got in, head hit my pillow and i was asleep at 9. woke up at 11.30 and was tired again an hour later lmao

yup, might be a thyroid issue too

blood test is the way to go. it'll find both out.

i saw cabaello last night. my back is fucked for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back