Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v7: 1 Day To Go Until The World Cup

Would you beat up @rawex if someone paid you £10?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dream might come true

2018- Left my wife
2019- Visiting Portugal
2020- 1st boxing match
2026- Seeing a WC match live

only thing missing is a kid and life has been good towards me!

It5pprg.gif

@xtramob @Chris Partlow @Sexy @LilMountain @blokeybloke @El Che @Kadafi

I know she doesn’t need to be doing this anymore than she already does, as it will likely become her profession in the very near future—but suck one, Hope Solo.

Fucking cant wait. Just last night my buddy and I were talking about how we hope it comes here in 2026 and to start saving up to go to as much as we can.

Immediate thought

LVG utterly walloped Spain last WC (5-1 RVP diving header game) and dragged them to 3rd place with his genius tactics like switching goalies on penalty shootouts they’d be crazy not to employ him

This is awesome. Will you be going to any games?

I might knock one off the bucket list & follow England wherever they're based & catch all their games live.

If we qualify :p
England could be one of the better teams with all that talented youth coming through the pipeline. They will be in their primes at that time.

The US could be decent then too with Pulisic and the rest of the guys from that 18-21 age range in their late 20's

England could be one of the better teams with all that talented youth coming through the pipeline. They will be in their primes at that time.

The US could be decent then too with Pulisic and the rest of the guys from that 18-21 age range in their late 20's
That's a great point. If the in-flow of top shelf foreign coaching in the Prem continues it should benefit our youth massively.

If Pep or Rafa step in & take over Spanish NT i'll throw my draft pick slip in bin!

Geez, what a clusterfuck. Hierro hasn’t done anything as a manager. The Spanish way these days seems to be hiring famous ex-players without much managing experience, though, so I guess we’ll see.

Geez, what a clusterfuck. Hierro hasn’t done anything as a manager. The Spanish way these days seems to be hiring famous ex-players without much managing experience, though, so I guess we’ll see.
Generally speaking the Spaniard & Italian players are very mature professionals. They're like self-cleaning ovens.

They don't need chest thumping captains or iron fist despot Managers to babysit like us English do lol

Not gonna lie I’m a bit salty the WC isn’t being hosted here, fuck FIFA.

Wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back